Car Shoot

Went out on this nice day and took some pictures of my car, felt like posting them.

and yes, ive had that black bills decal on there since i bought the car a year and a half ago. T.O. baby!

A for effort…

What’s up with the body lines near your drivers side headlight…

Agreed. A for effort…Thats is all.

^ body lines? im not sure

i like the hooker in your sig

All the body lines seem jacked up in this pic…

Is ‘body lines’ a proper term? lol :mamoru:

Are those the Konig Unknown rims?

nice, like the tints and the bills vinyl

^ not sure about the type of rims, bought them second-hand on the cheap, but i like the little bit of bling they bring to an other-wise blacked out car.

and as for the body lines in question… lol i think its just the black reflecting light strangely.

I’m pretty sure they are Konig Unknown’s. It just seems like there’s so much open space between spokes.

Technically that is referred to as the “gap” between the panels, trim, lights, etc… But, I don’t think it is the light. Check again where the fender meets the corner of the light and hood. It looks tweaked.

That type of gap is usually a clear sign that this was once in a wreck or taken apart and someone did a piss poor job lining it up. But it could be that your fender bolts are loose. You should line it back up because that edge is now exposed more than it should be and will get “sandblasted” over time.

Get a buddy to help you. Loosen bolts. Tighten up to snug or just barely snug. Have your friend lean against the fender with a piece of cotton between his leg and the panel. Line it up and Tighten. Try to get it to match the same distance of gap as the other side.

:tup: clean car none-the-less.

no offense, but are we looking at the same vehicle? I won’t get into “why” (and just be blunt and say I don’t like it in the least) however that’s anything but “clean” - its all OVER the place visually / conceptually…

PS its “tint” not “tints” - what is with the trashy upstate ny tendency to add a fucking S on the end of EVERYTHING?!

I’ll pass on the front grills, Bills sticker, and wheels…

Otherwise, nice car.

Good stuff. Go Bills!

because if you think about it if just one window tinted then it would be tint but seeing all the windows are tinted wouldnt it be tints because its plural?

Yeah i get what you’re saying

Infact, while i was on my way home a bunch of deers crossed in front of my car, i couldn’t really see them because of my tints being so dark and it was night time.

I love mooses.

None taken. You are right with it being all over the place and you have a valid point. I have always like this Gen and I have seen some ugly looking ones. This one is pretty much stock and he made an attempt to make it his own or at least keep it this way because he likes it. Personally, I would have made a few changes but it works for now. As far as it being clean it definitely has potential to grow but it is not that bad in my eyes.

If he made a few changes I think he could really improve it. Put some Tanabe springs on, ditch the Walmart rims, and remove anything resembling a Buffalo that would be a great start. I just hope JBob is just going through a “Bills stickers are cool” phase because these cars are nice even stock IMO:
http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200606/2006-hyundai-tiburon_460x0w.jpg

And a LOT of people can get carried away:
http://info.detnews.com/pix/autos/wheels/tiburon.jpg

I just like the fact that the guy is taking some crap and not whining like a bitch like most noobs do in their second post.

EDIT: This car was already Buffalo-less at one point and it looks 10x better. These pics make me think that the Big Buffalo/Frame were added afterwards because these are older pics…:shrug:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66711

have u ever thought about painting the grills and wheels black as well? i think thatd look sick

not to big of fan of the grill…but i love the look now :tup:

When i get my car fixed i wanna have a photo shoot for sure…