Car Show at Tafts?

Might swing by for a few.

Ok so it’s from 9-4 today. I’m getting dressed and I’m on my way down

i am heading down to

Just got back… DAMN! Anyone see the green ACR viper? that thing was sick! met the owner, he has 5 vipers and a whole collection of american muscle!

heres a couple pics :thumbup
[ATTACH]28348[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]28347[/ATTACH]

Cool car, but i hate those shitty angled photos

It was apparently rained out when I drove by at 2. There were about 6 cars left including the green Viper and when I went by at 2:30 there werent any cars left.

Lmao, it’s called a wide angle lens, barely any angle at all.

I was there around 1 and it seemed like they were finishing things up …

Yeah, around 1ish they announced we were in the middle of a hurricane cell lmao! Sent everyone home asap.

LMAO… I missed that… Is that why they had everybody around the tent and were giving away awards or something?

Yup, about 5 minutes after that announcement everyone crowded around the tent to raffle off prizes so they could go home… i left around 1:30

Nope just looked through my pics, no 64SS

You must have left around the same time as me… we left maybe 10 minutes after everybody was leaving the tent…

I’m not 100% sure when i left, i ended up talking to the ACR owner for half an hour haha. They were still raffling off prizes when I left but winding down I think.

Got there at like 2 and they were packing up. So lame

they were worried about the weather turning bad so they gave out trophies early. Very nice variety of older cars and laid back people.