pics?
location?

who are you?

im in if you can guarantee good fitment of these hoods… pics PLEEZZZEE

Well who makes this hood?
Are the edges rolled?

Gotta be USD.

could be in canadian dollars!!
But then again anything under 500 I would sort of question the product at hand!!

Let me introduce myself. My name is kevyn and i own Phase one motorsports in LA. We manufactor high quality bodykits, carbonfiber products, ABS plastic products and Pu products. We also import motors and jdm parts. If you guys got any question, feel free to email me at kevyntran@phaseonemotorsports.com or call me at 626-279-9981. I’ve been in the business for 12 years. Im pretty sure i know all of my product that i sell. My company just got a 91 240sx and we are getting ready to drop an s15 6 speed swap. Ill try to post the pics up for the swap. But anyways the hoods are $275 USD and yes they have rolled edges. We also have grade AA hoods too for $360. Sorry guys my site is underconstruction, wont be done untill Dec. If you want pics just email me and Ill email ya back.

^^^ Oh man…CF hoods at those prices are sooooo tempting. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your swap!

yeah welcome to the board, thanks for the offer. i’ll back you up in the fact that our dollar is over $.80 now so USD prices arent much more than CAD. $275 USD is just about $335, which is an AMAZING deal for a CF hood.

but you forget about the shipping and customs.

better than paying $900 retail plus the ridiculous canadian taxes from a store here.

My question stil hasnt been answered fully

Are the edges rolled or no??

he said that they are rolled.

Read Slower :slight_smile:

yes benson.

that was smooth.

whats the difference between rolled and non-rolled edges?

The edges are rolled around the edge of the hood so it doesn’t peel. Non rolled would the cf would only go to the edge of the hood.

Ok let me explane to you guys what rolled edges means, rolled edges mean that the edges has been sanded down for a soft edge. When companys say that the carbon fiber is rolled under the hood is a bunch of bull shit. There is no way you can pop the hood out of the mold like that. It would be impossable. What they do is they put carbon fiber next to the edge and they take a black marker or black paint to cover the seems where the hood is attach together, then they clear coat it. After the clear coat you will never the seems. And BAM theres your rolled edges!! :lol:

Anyone have an idea of how much shipping to the Gta would be?

so its better to have non-cut edges?