Carlisle Video

not all of you know me but some of you do.
i made a video for carlisle of 2005 it is 2 hrs long, DVD and selling it for 5 dollars for my own profit. i will be doing more video as next year comes around. if you want to buy one please start signing up. i will start selling them after i gt my DVD burner from the store…
any problems feel free to PM me or hit me up on IM spikesblazin. i hope this gets to say up on here.

haha… I am assuming you have recieved consent from the good folks of Carlisle productions?

no y. this video is my own video my own video editing done by me and everything. i dont see why i would need there consent. but o well. not on here to start trouble just tryin to get my name out there.

carlisle is tricky like that… read your ticket stub next time!

carlisle owns you when you enter the premisis of their shows. Ask whiplash what happens when you try to produce a video without carlisles permissions.

what happened. i did have a press pass or media pass whatevre you call it so… that will cover me it says nothing on it about me not being able to do it.

do you still have your media pass? read the back of it! when I get home I will pull one of mine out and quote the line…

yes i have it. i dont know why they are gay like that. but i will go forth with this video. no matter what. but thanks for the look out i appreciate it. i take it you were one of the pittspeed guys that i talked to at carlisle this yr? and what did happen to whiplash no word on that yet.

well i was there but you could have talked to Nick… whiplash got a ton of shit from Carlisle for their footage on their DVD. from what i heard their was a lawsuit from carlisle.

just one more reason that I’ll never go to another Carlisle event. fucking faggots.

not sure how the hell they will find out. not like i’m selling it at carlisle. w/e i’m gonan go with it till shit happens.