this chick is a riot when she’s drunk … here’s another cuple pix of her

http://www.whiplashdvd.com/images/wallpaper/Amanda%20on%20GSXR.JPG
http://www.whiplashdvd.com/images/wallpaper/The%20Carlisle%20Video.JPG

c’mon guys…post pics :slight_smile:

OK here you go.

rofl @ the firechicken!

LOL…figures…its when i’m fixing it

yea that whiplash girl was prolly the hottest one there… mmmmmm

that was a good time tdown to halas and speed details for doing burnouts in the hotel parking lot… oh wait we were egging them on so then tup. and X getting yelled at for staring at huge boobs was one of the funniest things i’ve seen in a long time. just as funny was X making lude gestures for the next half hour at that same girl

bahahaha

good boob documentatation… and i certainly don’t see any dudes around her that look to pose any threat, so :tup:

there weren’t. there was one normal sized guy and two weenies vs. our 8 guys

This car took 1st place in the girl class at the show. Congrats Shawna and Emery. Go team! :slight_smile:

Where to start…

Thanks to everyone who came out. Nothing I planned would have mattered if no one decided to go. You guys made it what it was (awesome), instead of listening to the hate toward this show from people who don’t know any better. “It’s what you make of it” never had more meaning.

Thanks everyone for putting up with my sometimes stern comments to keep everyone in line. Our whole group kept from crossing the line this weekend and it reflects positively on the character of those who went.

Thanks to everyone who worked to make and design flyers, banners and shirts.

Thanks to everyone who helped with lunch both days. Whether you were cooking (Mike) or setting up, lugging around food and the grill or directing.

As you know by now, the event coordinator and president were ecstatic with our turnout, the quality of our vehicles (fitting into what they want to gear the show toward,) the way we conducted ourselves, our organization, Mike’s cooking, etc. Even the owner of Garrason’s where we went to eat Friday night came over to thank me!

Congrats to LAFENGAS for winning 2nd place in the BMW class!

If I forgot anyone, I’m sorry… but thank you.

So much happened this weekend - I’m sure you’ll hear stories for years… :slight_smile:

And lastly, this is only the start to the summer - there are other things in the works… :snky:

Here is our group photo. It’s 1024x768, but I do have a larger one and I can post that if people want it.

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/Group1024.jpg

lmao sure, u take the group photo when me and justin are falling over tying to hold your brother up :lol: we’re in there somwhere haha

Funniest part was I think he thought I was Pat. I was gone for a half an hour and come back and it’s the first thing I hear, “don’t be starting at my GF!” I was like WTF? :lol:

X…

My head IS huge…

fuck

awesome pic josh…i shoulda been by all the girls… my sunglasses are too big, they look funny. lol

i think i could have alot of fun PSing that picture…

Mine too.

no pics of hammertime hathaway? uhoh uhoh uhoh uh oh

Fixed :slight_smile:

haha nice photochop work josh :tup: