CARS for sale

These are the current cars I have left from my inventory, I will have more tommorow afternoon as auctions are on thursdays. If you dont see anything you like here, please pm me what kind of car you are looking for and I will find it… Almost all of these cars come inspected with a 30 day warranty.

2001 dodge stratus, auto, 66k original miles - $3,500
2003 Saturn vue (red) auto, 139k miles - $3,500
2000 Chrysler grand voyager mini van, (blue) 100k miles - $2,500
2001 Ford Explorer sport (gold) auto, 139k miles - $2,500
2001 Ford Explorer sport (silver) 100k miles, $2,900
2001 Honda Civic Ex (silver) auto, 175k miles - $2,800
2003 Chevy Blazer (red) auto, 135k miles - $3,000
2005 Hyundai Accent (silver) auto, 135k miles - $2,500
2003 Ford Wind star (blue) auto, 89k miles, flip down dvd player - $2,700
2002 Ford f250 4x4 (green) 109k miles auto - $6,500
2002 Honda civic (black) auto, 170k miles - $2,800
2008 Chevy HHR (blue) auto, 130k miles - $4,500
2001 VW Jetta (silver) auto, 130k miles, - $2,500
2000 Honda Accord coupe (black) auto, mint black leather 130k miles - $4,000
1995 Nissan Altima (green) 130 miles, auto - $1,600
1999 Ford Explorer (black) auto, 130k miles, eddie bauer edition - $2,600

we have car auctions here at nemith volvo every other week ill find out what day it is, its for wholesalers like yourself

Mondays… Do u no who manages the silent bids where ur at? Pm me if you do

Dave I don’t know if you are interested in buying commercial vehicles or state vehicles but I work for the state assisting in vehicle auctions

Ill buy anything from anywhere if its cheap… Ive got enough cars as of yesterday and i bought 10 more today bc the prices were just unbelievable,

This is what we have forsake next week in Albany

https://online.ogs.ny.gov/surpluspublic/auction/Contents.asp?vSaleNo=AU201310032

shit, u guys have gold for sale too? lolol… Is this a public auction? ill def stop by and check it out.

Yep public auction. All you need to register is a drivers license and bring any applicable tax forms if you are tax exempt.

Do you have a lot to put all these cars on now?

I have crc, my buddy franks shop park place auto and within 2 weeks i should be closing on 1416 broadway right next door to dunkin donuts in which i should have a lot, full service repair shop and a bodyshop w detail center… Pretty excited.

Nice. That place used to be Empire Radiator 10-15 years ago and then was an auction house.

Word, best part about is ill be able to do everything i mentioned, have a huge office and still have 3-4k square ft empty to rent out or do w.e with.

Dave if you come across any HHR SS’s that are five speed, two tone interior(silver/black or the red/black) and in decent shape give me a ring to let me know what you come across in the auctions. I’ll pm you my number so you can have it handy.

Been looking for one for awhile now just have not found the right one. Theres a few options I’d prefer it to have and a couple color preferences but at this point im open to a clean car thats not an automatic. If its auto i dont want it. This is going to be the new shop hauler/daily so im not racking up miles on the ones we race.

Thanks!

Dave I may have to have you go to an nys ogs auction and get me a police package tahoe. Lol

that '94 impala wagon at the top of the list sounds enticing. ssays it’s got a v8, didnt they come with LT1s?

Yes also that car won’t go over 1500 bucks was owned by SUNY Albany so it’s really been driven on campus

For anyone interested we actually have three auctions in the area next week
Oct. 2nd DOT in Waterford
Oct. 3rd am DEC Encon
And then the Albany one all auctions can be found through that link

What year/generation?

some had LT1’s but some had a 4.3 v8. Yes, v8, not 4.3 v6.

07+

Bring your wallet some of them go for 10k plus