Cars New/Used

Hey, Sorry guys not sure if this would be the right thread to post this. If it isnt please move it.

As of the last 2 months I went through a career revamp and now offically sell cars for a Ford/Lincoln Dealership in Brampton. Being new to the business attracting customers is always a rough process.

If anyone at the club is looking into a new truck or a used car or anything may not even have to be a FORD just let me know. Being members of the club I could help you guys get a no bullsh*t deal that wont harm you in the long run. Because I’m sure we all have our share of horror stories from dealers.

Feel free to contact me:

Karan Khurana.
Biz Website: http://www.colonyfordlincoln.com
Cell: 416-991-7252
Biz #: 905-451-4094 ext 235

Bump…

C’mon people someone out there needs a car lets get one =)

OK…Let’s try this.

Find me a Mini for under $15000 with 80-90000 KM.

Let me know.

Roger that, Ill work it out tomorrow. Any year? Im guessing newer the better tho?

That’s right.

No problem I’ll see if I can locate one at an auction gotta talk to my used cars sales manager and see if he can pick one up and what not Ill let you know AsAp

Alright heres the word on your Mini Cooper , I spent all day going from auction to auction in search. Im also assuming you want standard transmission.

Anyhow, Heres where you sit at, the cheapest one I can find you is going to run you around 18 - 20k which is 3 - 5k over your limit of 15k. The one I saw today was going to cost us 18500 And it had 43,000km on it and I believe it was a 03 or 04. There are a few others but the prices go up to around 22k.

Hope this information helps a bit. I can also do a search to see if any dealers got any trade ins but they are fairly hard to find at that price.

Let me know.

Karan.

take it to pm gents.

and youll never find a good condition mini with decent km for under 17.

well… you may find an 02… but those sorta suck.

GT