WTB, micro car

I’m looking for a micro car. Old BMC or Austin cooper, ford festiva is preferred. no convertibles(MG’s and miatas out) Drivetarin condition don’t care, just looking for something with a relatively clean shell. floorpans and the like can be a little rotted as long as the exterior shell is solid. dents and dings, again ok.

i’d prefer a cooper. I had an early austin here but sold it to a guy needing exterior panels for his. would prefer another. I’m looking on CL and the like and have found a few good one halfway across the country.

if anyone knows of a mirco car in good condition local, let em know :slight_smile:

I don’t know him, but there’s a guy across from L&A on Maple Ave in Glenville near the corner of Freemans Bridge rd who has three or four old Minis outside on occasion. He might be a source. I can grab the address on my way home tomorrow if you’re interested.

i have an xmods rc car, hope that helps.

its here:

the house thats set back with the yellow truck in the driveway

http://www.smartcenterlatham.com/ :rofl

Don’t tell me 636 is involved in this project :eek

Vlad probably has what you need, he has like 26 cars. 1 of which is running.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

adam call me in the morn if this is pertaning what we were discussing a few nights ago . carmine,s old boss has a great source for all this shit . i forgot to call and tell ya

It’s funny because its true.

thanks, will look into this

If they were not so damn expensive for such a fucking rediculously small piece of putt putt crap I’d go for it.

It is. I’ll call you tomorrow at some point.

Import auto some shit. Town of Flordia follow rt 30 past flordia auto parts, stay to the left by Verns old place. continue down to Langley Rd CoHwy/149. Corner of Langley and King Ln is the place.

Bunch of cool oldschool guys. Lots of old Triumphs, 34 ford legends race looking cars, all kinds of old import sports cars. I am sure they would know where to find something. they have like 12 they are working on in the shop when i was there last.

Not far from my place either.

I did find a few a couple states away(austin coopers) in the 1-2K range which is what I’m looking to spend on this, just have to now find time to drive out to inspect them.

Surprizingly, it’s harder to find a clean festiva than a clean cooper, and they’re substantially newer.

Down for road trip. Will drive Cooper back for you pending I fit in it.

Well a Cooper is a classic that always had an enthusiast following and a Festiva was a cheap piece of shit when new so I can see why most of them got scrapped.

I rarely see one these days except one painted in Green Bay Packers colors and logos.

:rofl

ya u just gotta have him buy the one with the sunroof option

lols