Cartman007 is still alive and in the motherf**king house!

JAMES…holy shit…Adam is going to be pissed u sold th Syclone…congrats on the house and the baby…we miss you :frowning:

nice! Congrats bro!

Whats up Cartman!! Thanks for showing me and the GF the Orlando night life when I was down there a couple years ago!! (And for loaning me pants!!!)

-Bobby

It’s all good, good times bro! :jam:

Congrats, I knew you would find your way into an import

congrats on the kid he is cute …in last pic does she not have top on?

wtf…how did i miss this lol

what’s up man

Dude goes from Mustangs to trucks to Sedans…gotta love it

Don’t know you but…
<==== Jealous

OG Ubrf member

hey there cartman … been a little bit since i’ve seen you… yeah a few things have changed …

oh yeah and i got married

true, it is true. I love my Infiniti, but at least it is NOT a Honda! hahahaha! Seriously though, I drove the TL and the RL Acuras, they were OK, but I liked the Inifniti more. If I could afford an M5 though, that would be my ride! next time…

Congrats on being alive and doing well!

congrats bro! You are crazy! lol, j/k, I may take the plunge myself someday soon

and GUESS WHAT i stil have my del sol except its BLACK and not GREEN, its murdered OUT sonnnnnnnnn

good to hear all is well… most OGs who disappear tend to show up doing pretty well for themselves.

Yea I dont habve a maxima anymore…I have a SE-R Spec V and a bike

Yo what’s good Cartman - awesome shit, congrats

Honestly, I think it has a lot to do with LEAVING Buffalo. Not hating, I love and miss Buffalo, but it seems like there are better opportunities for educated people ouside of WNY. There are not enough hard working and educated people to take advantage of the opportunities in the south as there is back home. Seems like less good jobs and a lot less money back home. But I still might buy a retirement or investment place back home in the future. :snky:

Nice and nice! Be careful on that bike!! I haven’t been on one since Dom and have no plans to anytime soon even though I could ride all year down here. Too dangerous, especially since I have a baby boy to provide for.