Casey Anthony Case

I know man, no offense your way from my words, i am just saying what i feel.

One more reason why i will never buy a news paper and dont watch the news (only stuff I know about this is from water cooler talk at work and home) because its all a bunch of one sided shit like you said.

No being a scumbag doesnt make you guilty, from a law standpoint. But guilty of being a hindrance to society, it sure does. You didnt drown in the pool when you were little, because your parents werent dumb trash. Accidents happen, fuck yeah they do, and god help me I hope I dont have an accident that could get misconstrued to the point of jail time. But i will act like I am in front of my grandmother with just about everything I do, to lessen those chances.

exactly what Eliot and I are saying… and until people get fed up with the bullshit spewed out every minute of our lives, through print, tv, radio, and the internet… they will never stop. Which is a shame.

I just dont see how with all the technology, and (giving the benefit of the doubt here) a smidgen of common sense these things dont have to drawn out for weeks, months or years before a decision cant come up.