Casey Anthony Case

Thoughts?! :ohnoes
PS: I know this will start a firestorm.

WTF !!

A shit firestorm.

a fire shit storm

A storm that shit fire.

some crazy person will shoot her outside the courthouse…

oh and a fire that shits storms

This just got interesting

oh dont get me wrong i totally would fuck her brains out if i knew she wouldnt try to drown me afterwards especially since her level of attractiveness multiplied exponentially when shes actually smiling

would smash

agreed

lol. I love how the defense was " This bitch is a liar. her dad raped her and taught her to lie"

karma is a bitch

From the pictures that have popped up during the case and such and just googling her name she looks like the stereotypical dumb bitch.

Whether she did it or not the prosecution presented a weak case with no solid evidence to support the charges. She will still do time however for lying to authorities.

P.S. would smash even in a shitty firestorm of shitty storms shitting shit.

holy fuck… would definitely smash!!! best part is that you won’t have to worry about child support. BI-WINNING.

well, she is from FL…

she wont serve any time at all. she served 3 years already, and the sentences would equal 4 years max.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Xpaywtithdeath/2d6d0011.jpg

copy/paste from facebook comment left moments ago…

KrazyKid:

Fuck this shit. I would like to know how much god damn money was wasted on this case… for this walking piece of shit to go to jail for a few years and get a slap on the wrist. Shes a piece of shit because anyone who spreads their legs and accepts dick and pops out a baby needs to get a fucking clue. You stop acting like a childish bitch, grow up, stop clubbing, stop getting dumb ass tattoos, and start acting like a upstanding citizen and more importantly a fucking mother for a family. I didnt follow the case what so ever, but everything people tell me about her and what i saw tells me I would have no issues sleeping at night if she crossed the road and i booted her like a deer… it would be a part of the solution to society. You know what, fine let her sit in jail for a few years, but cut her fucking tubes out, so she cant chance on reproducing again. Also to all that, “shit like this keeps innocent people from going to jail for things they may not have done” fuck that shit. you know what, dont act like, assimilate with, or look like a piece of shit to society and you will greatly lessen the chances of sitting in front of a judge for something that could put you in jail. Step up or setp aside, right off the side of the bridge!

Yes you’re right. I thought the penalty was “stiffer” for the lying charges but it’s only up to a year. There goes my Cinemax prison fantasy.