Castrol Street Legals Oct 4-5

Any one else going out to this, i’m planning on running the Z on Saturday.

http://www.castrolraceway.com/schedule/id37.html

I may go to watch for a bit. I have a lot of stuff to do this weekend…

I might come watch too. What time are you going to be there StybZ? Can I be your crew?! Heh!

Ill be out racing on Sunday

Stupid weather the track was wet and they only opened up the right lane and only for the 1/8 mile. Too bad I had a wicked launch and ran a 9.2@78.74 with a 2.20 60’ Woulda went on to be a 14 flat too bad well there is always next year. The new engine seems to work fantastic as I dropped 2 tenths on my 1/8 mile time and gained 1.6mph @ the 1/8 over my previous best run

They shut down early on Saturday too I was about 4 cars from the front when one of the big boys blew up. I ran like $hit anyway my best of three runs was 13.4@110 my 60’ time was 2.5sec:lol: I had bad wheel hop and had to let off each time I was on street tires I wish I had my DRs the track was prepped the best I have ever seen it. Dustin with the Red TT G35 put down a personal best of 12.7 matching mine and the OP I think he has Blue Z roadster with a Stillen SC was running 14.7s and there was a Greddy TT Z that was running 13.3@107ish. And a stock G35 running in the 15s. The best you could get was 3-4runs.

^ thats right My Blue Z was running 14.7s
I did three runs On Saturday, Pulled out right after the big oil down at 430ish
Good base line going in to the winter.
First two runs nearly identical 14.7XX 1\4 2.2XX 60’ RT .3XX at 97.xx Mi/hour
Third run i tried with Trac ran 15.01 bounced off the rev limiter twice and sucked off the line.

Higher boost pulley here we come.

Cheers

Does this not make any sense to anyone else??? Stillen SC and only a 14.7 @ 97??? with a 2.2???
Did you miss every shift?? I think Something may be seriously wrong with your set up.

driver error ? stock transmission and clutch ? might not be holdign all the power on acceleration and shifts