Catch a ride with Dave Brown and party with us..leaving at 8 SHARP

Will let u no in a half hr, working on a few more people… will let u no either way

That’s totally fine of course lol, just saying that the BWW meet was a Sausage Fest that JOHN WAITE attended.

fuck that, the pussy comes when we get UP there! There was alotta bitches present last time I went up there.

oh hell yeah it was ! I didn’t expect there to be any women other than the staff working there. honestly tho it was fucking funny it was perfect

yeah strangely that’s true , at least half the times I went up that was the case

k thats fine

yeah, im prolly out, sorry guys. Couldnt get anyone that wants to go that far plus some guy was supposed to deliver this pool table i just bought for my house and still hasnt gotten here yet… Make the thread early in the week and i will stil drive everyone.

Ok no problem. let’s do it soon.

ok not a big deal , lemme know when ya going

I’m down for another time. Even if I saw this earlier I have 3 final papers to write so I’m stayin home till they are done

I’ll DD sometime so you can all get super fucking wasted and I can laugh at you all night. Shirley temples fersure.

repped

dd for me when I go out , it’s insane

lol @ pjb hating whores.

Im thinking about going up there when the lake freezes over with my quad, so if you guys plan anything around then I’ll join in.

Out of curiosity: What is there to do in Ticonderoga that isn’t possible in Schenectady/Albany, 10 minutes away from here?

Im just not into the whole fuck em and chuck em thing. Never have been.

different people/atmosphere. i’ve gone out in glens falls just because its a different place. its always fun to go somewhere new.

What Elliot said and the fact that the more into the sticks and further away from the city the easier to bag bitches.

thats because you haven’t had any stalk you down and drive you fucking crazy making your life a piece of shit yet.