Cavalier 3800 Supercharged Sleeper

So I’m sure some of you guys remember the 1994 3800 swapped cavy that was for sale, well its in Texas (Has been but I’ve been busy).

Drove it in one day from Buffalo to Houston, she made it home ok. Raced a GTO and Mustang on the way back.

Home

Got the car down to Houston and had to get some tires on it… it likes to burn up the fronts for some reason.

Went with some 225’s

Fit well

New inner & outter tie rods, all new brakes, ABS delete, egr delete, put a black shift boot on her and cleaned her up a bunch.

Before

After

Junk

Just like the Z28 Camaro

Tossed on some Scion TC 17" wheels, they are 215’s but once smoked i’ll get 235s stuffed under her.

Race car

Plans right now are a new clutch, paint the wheels, new headliner, modified tune (maybe more boost and /or a 100hp shot). I want it to run 11’s just for fun. Also got some air shocks for the rear to help keep the weight from transferring when drag racing, hope it helps!

zzperformance.com go turbo 500+whp all day.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It found a great home. Good luck with it!

Cool sleeper!

Was wondering who bought it at the crackhead price it was at lol

I actually purchased it this past winter and it sat at my dads house till I was able to bring her down to Texas. The new clutch should be in soon. I figure a 100shot should make her about 400whp/500+wtq, maybe a little more on 12lbs and e85.

I love this thing. If I had somewhere to put it I would have.

If you would have just sold me the rabbit you would have had plenty of room. Especially if you ghost rode those motorcycles into the river too.

I wanted this as a daily so badly. It just wasn’t the right time.

I’m glad this went to you, Josh. If anyone can appreciate this car it’s definitely you. :tup:

Thought this was pretty cool when it was for sale. Quite the sleeper!

Check out this Cavalier sleeper setup

Grrrrrrrr. Hope someone steals it lol. Still kick myself for not buying it… Also still spend a few hrs a month trying to find a clean black 90 z24. Wouldn’t even have a problem spending 5 - 10k for the right car but boy would it have to be the right car! Possibly would consider red.

After I fix everything and get bored I’ll sell it to you. :slight_smile:

I love the Beretta Z26 wheels, might try to find a set even though everyone hates them.

Good to see its back out and about.

:tup:

Also @misteroman I saw this for sale today. I know its not a 90, but its a pretty awesome 3800 s/c black 87.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/4507950058.html

Dan

I’d sell and deliver mine for much less :wink:

Great to see the old Cavy still hurting feelings over a decade after the initial build :slight_smile:

Those are so early 90s it hurts lol

This thing is awesome :tup:

I love it and hate it at the same time.

Hi from your father -in-law
HeHe