1994 Camaro Z-28 Supercharged

For sale is a 1994 Camaro Z-28 B4C.
The car has 120kmi on the body/chassis and 30kmi on motor.
It has a powerdyne supercharger system putting 5-6lbs of boost to the motor. The powerdyne has been on the car for a bout 10kmi.
The tranny has been built less than 5kmi ago and has a yank 3000 stall converter, with recepits.
Has midlength headers (dont remember the name off of the top of my head but i will look at them and add it later) and has slp catless y-pipe and slp loud-mouth exhaust. sounds great.
Car has GM chrome zr-1 wheels that are in very nice shape, rubber is ok, comes with one new nitto 275/45/17 drag radial (buy one more and you have two BN rear tires. the rears on the car now would make good fronts, they are 245 nitto 555’s)
Interior is in excellent shape. very very clean, no tears or stains. Alpine head unit with cd /radio and aux functions works great.
paint is still nice (could use a good buff and wax). Car has an aftermarket fiberglass hood from VFN Fiberglass.
car has triangular bolt on frame connectors and strut support bar from UMI performance, lca’s from UMI, and koni shocks.
im sure i have left a few things out, all mechanical parts including brakes are in excellent shape and work perfect, heat blows real hot and ac blows ice cold. new opti, cap and rotor, wire and plugs, and waterpump. the car has run a 12.36 so far (before the tranny rebuild), now with a tune and a decent set of rear tires i think this car could crack high 11’s.
Im asking $6000 obo…i am looking to purchase another car.
any questions please call and ask, or pm me. 728-0607
thanks for looking.

Good car for a good price!

Clean car for sure, someone get this car to its real potiental

thanks A! with the time of year and how everyones pockets are feeling, i dont think its gonna go anywhere though…

car runs good guys!!! Good seller!

thanks alot fellas, i appreciate the bumps…

ughhhh i want it soooo bad!!! i was just talking to john about it last night!!!

man up and buy it!

im maning up and buying some kind of f-body over the winter if its this one or not,but since the day i saw it at the football game ive wanted it,sounds nasty and i like the blue

what he said ^^^

sell me the hood and powerdyne /thread

haha no can do, if i was to keep the car and go a diff route with it, i would…but car is definitley a better sale with those things on it…sorry john.

fuck you ,

ps any potential buyers the car is a bondo buggy turd

paulie all the slander will stop when ya sell the stuff to me

Hahaha no1 listen to him…I want this car gone!

thanks for the custom plate bump

bump

ttt

relist it on CL every couple days… it works, thats how i sold my car(s)

fuck this thing … i heard the blower is shot

Thanks john