1994 Camaro Z28 128K LT1 $4000 FIRM

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
128K with a professionally rebuilt automatic transmission
Transmission has beefed up including a TransGo shift kit (Still have the $1300 receipt)
B&M 1800-2100 Stall Torque Converter
K&N Intake & Borla 3" Catback Exhaust ($1000)
160 Degree Thermostat, Slotted & Cross Drilled Rotors
MSD Plug Wires

NEW Waterpump, Wagner ThermoQuiet Front Brake Pads, New Optispark (Distributor), New ADDelco Platium Sparkplugs, Mass Airflow Sensor, Tires have about 3000 miles on them, AC Compressor & Recharge

Oil changed every 2500 miles with Royal Purple & K&N Filter
Interior is flawless except for rip in drivers seat
Power Everything and Everything works
SilverStar headlights & Foglights
Repainted whole car over the summer, NO RUST
Underneathe is also Flawless

$4000 FIRM
I really want a same condition 5Speed V8 Mustang for trades

(518)8597805
Call or Text Anytime

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1978800678.html

Theres the craigslist add

ummmm good luck man . the transgo shift kit is junk . royal purple is shit oil ,b-m converter is trash , i bought my 94 wit 58k on it and its mint for the same price .

LMFAO

I beg to differ. Royal purple is very good. I have proof…

Well at least hes smart and getting into a Ford! :lol

is there really a reason to be a dick like honestly

Its shift, part of the TOS

Tos? And I was told ppl put there Cars for Sale here like that’s all I’m trying not having pricks talk shit

sorry you were misinformed people post vehicle up here so everybody else can tell them their stuff is junk and that they are retared for wanting what they want. Jon is just the best at it.

Terms of Service. Also you appear to have negative rep, I don’t know what you did to deserve that, but that generally is a step against ya for selling thigns

If it wasnt an automatic Id consider a trade

not bein a dick man , if ya wanna sell the car put a realistic price on it man . ya dont have the best of parts on it and im not gonna let someone i know buy thinkin its suttin great when it aint . im not at all sayin your car is junk "even though f-bodys are " but like said before your in the red on rep , we dont know ya , and yes i am the shift asshole lol im also a little bit of a ltwon know it all lolol . check my stats kid

:facepalm