CC Processing for all you CC accepting vendors out there...

Ex 240 owner and devoted SON User just got into the merchant services industry.

Seeing as how i’ve benefited from this site as far as savings on car parts, I figured I’d return the favour.

Bing, SG, whoever else, take a look at what you guys are paying for qualified, mid, and non qualified transactions. I can offer you 1.54% and 1.59% on Visa and mastercard.

Email me at mschwab@chargenational.com for further information guys, AVOID being ripped off on a monthly basis.

those are some pretty good percentages right there, i know my last job we payed like 2.34% it was terrible

i know, its kinda crazy. People ive been talking to some are paying over %4.0 for non qualified and don’t even know it.

I can also offer 5 cents per interac swipe. My buddy was paying 20 cents with the company he was processing with before i called him. its outrageous.

Also, alot of merchants are RENTING their terminal. which means 30-100 dollars per month spent on something you will never OWN, thus, you’ll be paying this for as long as your doing business.

at Charge National, we lease-to-own our terminals, or sell them outright. 3-4 year lease to own means after 3-4 years of paying about 35 dollars per month, you’ll own the machine and will never have to pay for your terminal again.