cute lil red head iin the class to!!

:smiley:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
well had my first night of class last night
seemed pretty cool
didnt do to much just toured the shop
cute lil red head iin the class to!!

neville tech center? they still got the red 5.0 lx and the prowler?? who’s your teacher?

Originally posted by Cutty
neville tech center? they still got the red 5.0 lx and the prowler?? who’s your teacher?

didnt see any prowler

forget the teacher name geroge k something i think

i tried to get two classes there but not enough ppl were signed up :frowning: i am definately going back next free summer i get. automotive beginers welding and automotive brakes :slight_smile: easy enough n ya dont have to pay someone to do ur work in the future

Originally posted by 2FNFast
didnt see any prowler

forget the teacher name geroge k something i think

george kerlin, big guy, beard. real nice. he might remember me cause of the GS.

george kerlin, big guy, beard. real nice. he might remember me cause of the GS.

yep dats him!

yeah real cool guy

what class you have him for? i had for the intro course and automotive heating and cooling. i also had this guy rodger for transmissions and transaxels and brakes, what ever you do don’t get this guy names jim for engine rebuilding.

what class you have him for? i had for the intro course and automotive heating and cooling. i also had this guy rodger for transmissions and transaxels and brakes, what ever you do don’t get this guy names jim for engine rebuilding.

automotive 101

basic boring class

but its required

why not jim for engine??

jim, he’s a dick. he had it out for me and my boy and he was sooo shocked when our 454 ran cause some other group sabotaged it. you’ll learn the most from reading the big ass 101 book. I still have mine and refer to it often.

depending on which way you go home watch out for them neville cops, that straight away is sooooo tempting.

my ex-bf dad teaches ford classes down there

jim, he’s a dick. he had it out for me and my boy and he was sooo shocked when our 454 ran cause some other group sabotaged it. you’ll learn the most from reading the big ass 101 book. I still have mine and refer to it often.

depending on which way you go home watch out for them neville cops, that straight away is sooooo tempting.

yeah i seen that!!

cops hwre sitting everywhere

not going to fast in the beater rx7

and the way things are going the TA my be ripped apart for the most of the spring

Originally posted by SillaAnn23
my ex-bf dad teaches ford classes down there
what’s him name, is it rodger? he seems to teach a lot of ford classes. bethel park area?

yeah roger kinger

yeah roger kinger

yeah he’s a real cool guy, i saw him last summer at the show in caste village.

yeah, my ex just restored a 69 camaro, it is very nice

they always take their cars down there during the summer

yeah, my ex just restored a 69 camaro, it is very nice

he restored a 69 camaro? you better get back with him. :smiley:

and now hes beginning to restore a 71 mustang. he is really talented. just wasnt the right guy for me…

and now hes beginning to restore a 71 mustang. he is really talented. just wasnt the right guy for me…

holding out for me!!

leg hump!

you know it!