CCAC....?

Im sure theres some board members who go to ccac… so who else goes to c-cack?

i dont know if i should admit to it, but i do. Went to south, now go to north.

Me.

me, I’m at the neville tech center now.

I go to CCAC south…not going this semester but should start again next. It’s really not that bad. It gives me the chance to work and go to school in the evenings.

i’ll be starting next semester (night classes)

anyone know when they are opening that new campus over by PTI, off the Oakdale exit?

DONT GO TO CA-COCK! Im sorry i went there for a semester right out of high school. What a f*cking waste, when you do, and know more then your teachers im sorry. Plus it feels like your in high school, like a 13th grade. Just my .02 hated it.

I dunno its really not like that…aleast in the evening. Maybe you a university is just more appealing to you. either way I find a good way to start.

mid october

i go to ccac bitch!!!

i goto night classes at south cause they centralized all the engineering courses out there :doh: a fricken hour drive in rush hour traffic. i only take a couple classes a semester, i’m gonna transfer somewhere for a BS, maybe Point Park, cause its close to work. or PSU has a good night engineering program.

its not so bad, i been takin 2-3 classes a semester for 3 years, teachers are laid back (at least the ones at night) they realize you have a life outside of school, and they lighten the workload.

I had a night class at allegheny a few semesters ago, fuckin driving down town in the middle of winter sucked.

I can’t wait until the new tech center opens, I’m like 10min away

oh yeah, and fuck a university, I’m in oakland all the time dealing with douche bag college fags

I have 2 online classes this semester at ccac.

$72/credit>$400/credit

i’ll take my associates degree from ccac and transfer it to a real college and have a bachelor for a lot less than going to a real college for 4 years. noone will know where you went your first years, only where you graduated from. ccac FTW

which campus?

mnay feel the same way about the art institute

South here, and I don’t like it much.

But, as earlier stated, it’s good for your first year or two. I intend to transfer out Fall '07.

Boyce here…and alot of the teachers I had were also teaching some classes at pitt and penn state. Dont take BS classes and you wont get BS teachers.

I went to Southern Monroeville University. CCAC - Boyce is my choice. If you can’t hack it, kack it. Boyce stands for Blow Off Your College Education.

I have nothing but good things to say for the most part, but this was back before the turn of the century. The guy who taught my astronomy class worked for NASA, my philosophy and logic professor also taught at Hirum (spelling might be off there), my accounting and business classes were all great. I did have 2 smack offs though - one taught computers and the other was one of my psychology teachers.

To add to my earlier post, I should say that I don’t have a problem with the professors. It’s the students that are garbage. It really is like 13th grade.