CCC Racing: "Super Turbo"

depends. Does this movie involve titties?

Good stuff Arod. I know Juan was happy but upset at same time with the ic pipe coming off. Are you coming out to the track with us tomorrow night? if you are hit me up. I am goin up with Juan tomorrow. Rob will be out tomorrow to I guess he said hes using one of the slicks?

rob still want to race for the big money chris?

oh gee I am not sure. I wasnt really involved with that :lol That was Arod and mostly Rob

lol

Update: 10.9@131 took some power out in 1 and 2 no track prep.

Now that’s moving bro! Great work!

Got kick out, ran just to the 1/8 and dipped into the 6’s. Add the power back in 2nd after the track cooled down. Still have plenty left. When the s2000 going to be ready.

Why such a hard on for the s2000’s?

I would race you but you hve nothing fast! At least the s2000 can be a goof run.

Nothing fast? Sorry, im afraid to run your ebay rust bucket.

And heeeeeeeeeeere we gooooooooooooooooooooo!

Very impresive. Good job man.

I would like to get our setup straighten out 1st then you can decide if you want to race me. But im sure you will realize your cracked out by then!

1st the s2000 will be ready soon…one thing i keep hearing that you lined me up a the track and absolutely blew my doors off…i have yet to line up with you for a run

2nd I never claimed to anyone that i ran a 9 sec pass …you and i both know of what my car is capable of and it will take time to run it to its full potential

Ill be up next saturday hopefully with dbag

Shut up.

i never said anything about you running 9’s, it was the balck car that juan blew his doors off on the highway when he had the white hatch that ran 10.0.

wtf are u talking about?i never raced juan!

unless there another black s2000 turbo, that what he said! was not alex i know his car.