Cell phone guys step in (glyde)

I bought the samsung glyde and I was looking to add music,tones,movies,pics just like on my old phone. I used to use BitPim but it does not support the SCH-U940. Any of you phone gurus know of other bitpim like programs that may work for it?

thanks, found this

“If you want to import files over from your pc (unaltered), you can use QPST EFS Explorer. The ringtones are in brew/mod/19920/ringtones. I kept my attributes as my emailed ringtones, as “unrestricted, buffer allow, clean-up Discard.” I had no problems moving music over, playing them as ringtones, and deleting them from the phone. Pictures and wallpapers are in brew/mod/10888.”

will try once I get home

Hows it workin out for ya so far Cuz?

I like it, its not as big and clunky as the voyager and has similar features. After only a day or so I am starting to like the qwerty keyboad

is there a way to move that BLUE SQUARE

QPST is actually a old program, but it worked great. As for the blue box, I searched a little but could not find out much, one person claimed you cannot remove it. meh, I am fine with it being there

i realizing i am bumping an old thread here but here goes anyway. go to a verizon store with techs (some don’t have techs). they can do the software DL and it changes the phone around. i did this and it completely locked the phone lol. ended up walking out with a brand new one