blackberry 7250 questions

ok so today i got my blackberry.

i didnt bother to get a data package because the verizon ppl told me its not worth the minimum 25 extra bucks a month.

now with this im not sure how to do it in the first place but id like to download a new not gay ringtone. the thing is i have no idea how to do so. if someone could please help me that would be great.

thanks!

anybody?..

do u have the cable to hook it up to the comp? if so i use bitpim for my songs, pix, ringtones, etc. but im not sure about your blackberry but check it out and see if it works. i dont pay money for shit through verizon, complete ass raping from them on prices.

i do have the cable. although i cant recieve any pix messages on my blackberry. how do i get the bitpim on mine?

thanks alot for the info thus far :tup:

LOL

edit: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

im confused

whats funny?

[quote=“cky89"”]

i didnt bother to get a data package because the verizon ppl told me its not worth the minimum 25 extra bucks a month.

[/quote]

[quote=“cky89"”]

now with this im not sure how to do it in the first place but id like to download a new not gay ringtone. the thing is i have no idea how to do so. if someone could please help me that would be great.

[/quote]

REPEAT: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i was told theres a way to do it without getting raped with a 25 dollar a month charge.

haha im with evolve on this one…this is like giving a todler a power tool. but down load the program bitpim…readup on it, not that hard to use and u can make ur ringtones right on the program and send them to your phone. if u cant figure that out then i dont think the blackberry will be much use to you.

psh, it was free, and i DESPERATELY needed a new phone.

alright well im giving you the free way of doing it without paying for it. i have the chocolate and i take advantage of everything on my phone just by using this program and the cable that came with my phone.

but when i transfer it to my phone what happens? i guess il have to give it a try for myself too see what your talking about.

thank you very much :tup:

lol, blackberry’s arnt like chocolates.

also, not sure how you got a bb activated without a data plan as the activation system REQUIRES it…so either you signed up for it without knowing for it or there was a fluke in the system…if you really dont have it have fun with that data bill when you get it next month LOLOLOLOLOL

the program cant find my phone? idk this is pretty gay. vibrate ftl

no there is a way to block the data package.

[quote=“cky89,post:15,topic:27977"”]

no there is a way to block the data package.

[/quote]

i do this for a living, and have been for ~3.5 years. if you have it blocked i will be impressed.

it says on that website that its possible, and they also told me on the phone and in store that it can be blocked no problem.

alright man :tup: more power to ya

i just wish i could get ONE ringtone. everywhere i look is a dead end. i hate the internet.