Probably illegal, but who cares...

[LEFT]If you have verizon, and it’s a newer phone that gives you the option to save sounds as ringtones then this is for you especially if you like free stuff. Follow these steps:

1. Go to google.com and search for “z tango”

2. choose the link that says “verizon wireless : get it now”

3. now search for whichever ringtones you want, when you find one open it up in windows media player

4. go to “file,” save media as

5. save it as a “.mid” after naming it whatever you want

6. e-mail to your phone like this 1234567890@vzwpix.com

7. open message on phone, save it as a ringtone

8. repeat :wink: [/LEFT]

bummer my phone isnt one listed :frowning:

you don’t have to choose the phone, just send it anyway and when you receive it on the phone then try to save it as a ringtone

the site is giving me shit, i will have to try it later.

stupid ?, but how do u open it in wm player? i have quicktime and its automatically playing it in that.

PhoneZoo.com

add your cell number.

make and send ring tones to your phone…FREE.

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:5,topic:32679"”]

stupid ?, but how do u open it in wm player? i have quicktime and its automatically playing it in that.

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“boxxa,post:6,topic:32679"”]

PhoneZoo.com

add your cell number.

[/quote]

im trying this now

Oh remember, it comes as a picture message so if you dont have picture messaging (unlimted on new plans) dont use it. it will cost you $0.25 a message or something.

phonezoo is sweet!!!

[quote=“boxxa,post:6,topic:32679"”]

PhoneZoo.com

add your cell number.

[/quote]

FTMFW!

freeringers.net is another good one but i believe its 8 dollars for a lifetime membership. i used to use it back in the day, but not anymore.

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:10,topic:32679"”]

phonezoo is sweet!!!

[/quote]

yeah i have just spent the past 20 minutes making stipid awesome ringers and i dont htink im stopping anytimes soon. I love not having to do work at work.

best post of the day!!! phonezoo.com > *

I make my own ringtons. Any song you dload as an MP3. Edit it down to 40 seconds or less. E-mail it to phone. Save as ringtone. I don’t like their choices of songs and it takes too long to search. Dbpoweramp is the software I use to chop songs down btw.

Glad I can help :slight_smile:

BOXXA U ROCK!!!

myxer tones… free to sign up, you can make ur own ringers out of mp3s

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:15,topic:32679"”]

I make my own ringtons. Any song you dload as an MP3. Edit it down to 40 seconds or less. E-mail it to phone. Save as ringtone. I don’t like their choices of songs and it takes too long to search. Dbpoweramp is the software I use to chop songs down btw.

[/quote]

Bascially what PhoneZoo is. Its a web based editor that you can make ring tones. Upload, trim, adjust volume and length, send to phone.

If you want to get technical, the best (1337) way is to make them in Audacity (free) and then send them to your phone using a USB cable and copying it to your brew directory on your phone and then updating the ringer list database.

But phonezoo is easier and people make alot already on there.

OMG i just spent like an hour DL’n tunes from PhoneZoo.com!!! NICE!