sabres ringtone?

anything good for verizon?

i think i herddddddd once the one i belive from the scorpions that they play @ the intro before the game?

my roommate has cingular, and with his phone he can record anything and use it as a ringtone. so he recorded the “La la la LaFontaine!” as his ringer. its awesome

ughhhhh can u do that with verizon?

you can do that with any phone that has internet, just use an internet uploader service, and mp3cutter.

I put that on my girlfriends razr with the sprint internet plan.

or any phone with a memory card, but verizon locks down anything the phone can do, which blows, so no guaranteeing it

with my chocolate i can record anything i want then set it as ringer. cool i just had an idea!

:bloated:

meh, sometimes.

some of the phones require a bit of tinkering to get them to play your own ringtones. some dont. it depends on the model.

Meh I have never heard of a phone from verizon that isn’t a pain to get to play ringtones that you did not download from them, unless a smartphone/pocket pc. Every phone I have had all I had to do was cut the file size and put it on the phone. Shit right now all I have to do is put a song on my memory card and it can be set as my ring tone

thats all i have to do on my phone. nokia 6256i

Chocolate is just such a stupid name for a phone I’m sorry.

hmmm so putting it right on the memory card will work then huh?

depends on the phone

i have the same phone… how do you do it?

get tunes & tones/My sounds/Record new.

why don’t you guys just use an internet based phone uploader, then access the page with the mobile phone and enter in the jump code, and download the mp3 directly to the phone.

Thats how i’ve always done it.

No cables, no memory card, but you do need an internet plan on your phone.

are there any good websites to accomplish that with, ive got the mini sd card to store shit on and that would be the perfect use of it