Probably illegal, but who cares...

Agreed, phonezoo is great, THnx

I can now rock out in a 3rd gen camaro any time someone calls me.

any way to make it work on a LG 8100?

[quote=“cky89,post:23,topic:32679"”]

any way to make it work on a LG 8100?

[/quote]

have you tried to just send yourself a message nad see if you can save the sound as a ring tone?

it has step by step instructions for the phone retards like me

it wont let me

ringtones suck, join the adults

[quote=“ly555is,post:27,topic:32679"”]

[/quote]

don’t hate, i just wanted my jack bauer ringer. Hes an adult.

So is this site now down the shitter?! They finally caught up with them on the copyright shit?- Phonezoo.com

[quote=“ly555is,post:27,topic:32679"”]

[/quote]

vibrate is the only option.

[quote=“redrum,post:30,topic:32679"”]

vibrate is the only option.

[/quote]

truth, i cant tell you the last time ive had my phone on a ringer.

phonezoo = $9.99 a month

[quote=“boxxa,post:19,topic:32679"”]

If you want to get technical, the best (1337) way is to make them in Audacity (free) and then send them to your phone using a USB cable and copying it to your brew directory on your phone and then updating the ringer list database.

But phonezoo is easier and people make alot already on there.

[/quote]

I’m 1337!! I’ve been using Audacity for years.

[quote=“SVT3945,post:32,topic:32679"”]

phonezoo = $9.99 a month

[/quote]

since when???

[quote=“SVT3945,post:32,topic:32679"”]

phonezoo = $9.99 a month

[/quote]

I don’t see that anywhere on their site, otherwise I need to tell my mom to stop using it haha.

Is Phonezoo really FREE?
Yes! We are a completely FREE service. Phonezoo will not charge you anything for creating, storing or sharing ringtones. Keep in mind that only non-copyrighted material can be shared. For the content marked copyright, we ask you to upload your copy of the song. We make money when people click on advertisements on our site and buy products form our preferred vendors.

Charges from your carrier will occur just like when you download anything on the phone from the web. Many people have internet access on the phone as a part of the monthly plan. If you don’t, your carrier may charge you for internet access to download the ringtone. You may also get charged for the text messages. The text message charges are usually 10c and internet access is around 1c/kb i.e. a typical ringtone download will cost about 60c-70c. Many calling plans these days have both messaging and internet access included - you should check your specific plan to see what is included.

Looks to be free if you have no problem with text/pix messaging.

ya well go on there and search for a tune, its all crap! wtf!

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:35,topic:32679"”]

I don’t see that anywhere on their site, otherwise I need to tell my mom to stop using it haha.

[/quote]

I dont know about you guys but when they sent me the activation code via a text on my phone it said there would be $9.99 charge to my phone bill, just like all the free ones !!!