Cell phone LCD Screen repair?

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement screen installed on my AT&T tilt? The screen shit the bed somehow about 2 weeks ago and I was just wondering if anybody has dealt with getting a screen repaired on their cell phones before. It’s touch screen if that makes a difference… I saw a replacement screen on ebay for 32 bucks but I am not sure if it’s any good nor do I know how to install it.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I am rocking an LG Shine and it sucks giant donkey dick.

ur screwed… I’m stealing ur husky tonight…

OT in 1 post.

That has got to be some sort of record… lol

i know nick bought a screen and installed it on his phone once. Was pretty easy iirc, give it a go

lmao!! hahaha

PS tomorrow is cinco de mayo, excellent excuse to drink heavily. I have no school and no work.

Any takers?

edit going OT in my own thread FTL.

When I needed a new screen, there were kits on ebay that included the proper tools and shit. The screen isnt hard to replace, just keep track of all of the small trinkets you pull out.

the phone has a warranty on it bro, call up at&t’s warranty line and they will ship you a new one within 5 business days

Ah you have the Tilt, I’ve done touch screen replacements on other HTC phones, pretty straight forward. You should be able to get parts on Ebay.

Check this out for info on disassembly

Really?

They will probably send you a refurb though

Doesn’t matter to me, free is free. :lol

yea i think the number is 1-800-801-1101 im too lazy to google it lol

How old is the phone?

def under a year…i think i got it around october-ish

i gotta do the screen on my dare, it will be here in 2 days

Yeah replacement shouldnt be too bad. I have done Nintendo DS and PSP… not to horrible, just need the right size tools. HAHA that sounds wrong

I get all my parts from cnn.cn but I don’t think that will help you much. Try for the warranty first…if not buy a Sony Ericsson!

+1

Best phones ever.