CH air compressor

Does anyone have this compressor or have used one before? I’ve killed 2 husky/craftsman oil-less air compressors in less than 5 years. I like that this one is oil lubricated and belt driven, just curious how well it keeps up. I know 20gal is small, however I have a 26 gal. tank that I plan to mount from the rafters in the garage and hard pipe to this. For air tools, I use an impact occasionally to remove flywheel bolts, alternator nuts, etc. Never for wheels or that kind of stuff. grease gun, sometimes a spray gun, and occasionally will use an air grinder for small stuff that my metabo cant get at.

Thanks.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tools/air-compressors-air-tools-accessories/air-compressors/campbell-hausfeld-reg-portable-20-gallon-cast-iron-air-compressor-3301586

IIRC, I too was checking out tractor supply for a decent oil-lubricated compressor (for the same reason, blew up my craftsman for the second time after rebuilding it 1.5 years ago) and the CH brand had terrible reviews throughout. For Roughly $150 more you can get into a much higher quality Ingersol-Rand from tractor supply.

I’ve been reasearching air compr’s as my 15 yr old craftsman is starting to lose its punch. You guys should check out the lowes stand up 60 gal 3.7hp model. its a nice unit, 3 yr warranty,more cfm, and belt driven. i’m convinced its one of the best deals out there.

truth be told i know two people with the big harbor freight compressor that has been going strong for years now.