Chargespeed 50mm Rear Wide Body Fenders 89-94 Nissan 240sx

Authentic Chargespeed 50mm Rear Wide Body Fenders for the 89-94 Nissan 240sx Hatchback. These are brand new and go for $480 to $500 plus freight. Need to sell them to get some money for materials as I wont need them as Im going to make my own rear fenders out of metal.

Asking $435 these need to go I unfortunately have no use for them. Great quality and looks to have awesome fit when I put one up to the rear of the car when I got them a 2 years ago

I know its sorta a stupid question but do you have to run a WB rear bumper for these?

NO

Bump

GLWS, I already have overfenders!

buying these once i get paid on the 15th… consider them sold john

^ You better get some baller ass wheels :lol

saw this and thought "rankin better be jumping on this…then i scrolled down hahahaha

well sir right now i have the OZ Futura’s but might be in the market for some deepdish wheels:bowdown… any thoughts? what offset should i look at

:hug

With a 50mm over fender, it better be damn near 0mm offset, over 10" wide wheel. But let SRS BZNS chime in.

lol… prolly gonna need some nice wheel spacers for the futuras

18x11 -12 offset to fill said wheel wells with said over fenders…or 50mm spacers for the OZ’s lol

lol thanks

you could do 17’s but 18’s will look better. that’s a wide fender to fill.

Fixed

On the flip side these are really nice pieces of composite and fit VERY well for a fiberglass part. Whoever buys will be very happy :slight_smile:

Well lets do some math here shall we.

Say you are running an 18x8.5 +12 in the rear, now that is perfectly flush with just a roll and 1* negative camber.

Now if you add the 50mm over fender you would need that 18x8.5" wheel to have an offset of +12mm-50mm or -48 at a mere -1* offset which is pretty abnormal. Most nicer cars run -2* to -4*.

Now 1 inch = 2.54cm or 25.4mm so if you want a bigger wheel say a 18x10 you are adding 1.5" to the wheel but that is split and added to each side so in your fitment calculation you are adding .75" or 19mm. So an 18x10 will stick out 19mm more than the 18x8.5 . Following me? meaning for the 18x10 -29 would fit.

You can get to those sizes using spacers or try and find a wheel with that dimension.

The car below is running 50mm overs

Bump. Back up for sale. Potential buyer wigged out and went with something else, go figure.

sorry bro found a complete kit thats a little wider for not much more $…

Its ok, it was my fault for relying on what someone said they were going to do. Hope its a quality pieces that fit with out a hassle