S13 bodykit and rear overfenders

Personaly I dont know a thing about bodykits but i have a 1991 240sx fastback and i am loking for a full bodykit that fits and looks good as wellas rear over fender possibly 50mm.

bodykits

http://origin-lab.com/index.php?section=aerokit&sub=stylish&model=180

http://origin-lab.com/index.php?section=aerokit&sub=orban&model=180

overfender

http://www.origin-lab.com/index.php?section=fender&sub=180

Basically i cant make my mind up so i was hoping somebody could for me haha

And where is the best place to buy it from maybe a rough idea of a price to. Nothing to pricy tho

thanks in advance

Try our sponsor, Hustler motorsports…

enjoy spending 2000 to have sunken battlship rims…if you are buying rear overs i hope you plan on getting new rims too

Why would you even say that. Im pretty sure he would have figured out that the wheels arent gonna be flush anymore. Sometimes its better to just use common sense and not post.

^^ perfect example of what you said. Stay on topic.

50mm over’s on the rear?? Ok

But if you want a price call a shop. aka autodream, speedtech, matrix and such

Oh I am sorry +1 for actually trying to legitly purchase products for your car

hope it turns out well and there is $600 widebody kits on ebay but you are gonna have to spend alot of time to make them work

personally i don’t like the 50mm…to me it makes the car look like a transformer

next week i have my set of 30mm origin tatakidasi rear overs arriving…not sure when i’ll fit them but i’ll take some pics and post em

Nark Bitch. I have nothing else to say to you. Feel free to post more shit if you want i dont give a fuck. I shoulda just taken your whole car haha.

And back on topic anybody know if the bings 30mm over fenders fit better that the orgin ones? I was told they fit better and are better quality.

Nark Bitch. I have nothing else to say to you. Feel free to post more shit if you want i dont give a fuck. I shoulda just taken your whole car haha.

And back on topic anybody know if the bings 30mm over fenders fit better that the orgin ones? I was told they fit better and are better quality.[/quote]

wtf?!

And back on topic anybody know if the bings 30mm over fenders fit better that the orgin ones? I was told they fit better and are better quality.[/quote]

wtf?![/quote]

X2!!!
Looks like this will be an easy thread to lock soon enough…

Long story.

In a couple word, he stole part’s off a fellow member’s car.

long story, but good none the less

Your a dirty motherfucking cunt for saying that you asshole.

wow mother fucker, you are one cocky piece of shit for someone who weighs all of 130 lbs. you better watch who you are e-thugging to. :wink:

Ahahaha. What are you gonna fill those fenders with? 18 x 7.5 failtowns? More mis-matched body kits! More haggard swaps!

Lucky you didn’t take my car? Lucky I didn’t take more of your money. Can’t wait to see what kind of poverty cars you come out with this year…

You just keep running your mouth. You’re not a gangster. Stop acting like one.

yea i remember that whole she-bang
…low lifes i tell ya

Haha All I am sayng is everyone one on here helps each other… you just set people back! stealing cars is not tolerated on sites like this and you know you are just gonna get caught like look at lobster boy…seriously next time you will end up in jail instead of community service so this nark was actually looking out for you

whatever this may help

on topic unless you have 18X10’s with a negative offset over fenders are useless…anything 18X10 and +5 offset and up can easilly be fit on stock fenders…so unless you got new wheels with those kinda offsets you are wasting your money

I weigh 160 haha

I wouldn’t have said anything exept JVD Skyline feels the need to bring this up over and over. Im only sticking up for myself the way I see it, its not like I instagated this.

Are you being serious or…?