Cheap 240sx a body mans dream

Hey i have a 1993 240sx LE for sale, the body work is a bit rough but the drivetrain has been babied. Its completely stock with 202xxx k on it.
The good: engine runs like a dream, it has a clifford alarm, interior is clean and not beat up, and for $400 extra ill throw in the 7 spoke fast rims with bfgoodrich g-force tires with around 70% tread on them.

The bad: like every 240 out there she likes to rust, the rockers are rusty, the rear quarters are rusty, and the frame needs to be patched on the passenger side, the license plate lights have rusted out, and the hatch under the foam hatch wing has a hole.

I`m looking for around $550 w/o rims and around $900 with the rims

lol cars finally for sale man good luck. seen this car in person needs a bit of work but with abit of TLC it would be a nice ride. good luck on the sale

hey heres some more pictures

and some more…

Thanks dude! This car will be great for winter slut duties. Right now it’s being used till my swap on the coupe is done.

I will be selling for $300.00 once I’m done if anyone is interested. About a month.

i want the car pm me when your ready to get rid of it ill have cash in hands

I’ll put a post up when I’m ready…You have dibs for the the first day it’s up, cool?

if that falls threw shoot me a pm or something man i will take it right away i need a new project

ya n/p man enjoy she makes a good winter whore, lock this shit up admin shes sold

lol, hey ronnie, if boost - hungry doesent grab it, lemmie know and i’ll get it fo sho this time, cash in hand, no more “pay cheque” bs haha

sounds great

awh i wanted that hatch so bad,that woulda been alot of funn

is this still for sale?

Are you special???

And to answer your question. No, it’s not for sale anymore. I own in and abuse it everyday.