Cheap airfare?

Alright, been trying to find some cheap airfare home from Virginia Beach next week, where I’ll be bringing the car to its new home :frowning:

But aside from that, cheapest I’ve found is priceline, but I thought on priceline you could name your price and then they would decide if they would accept it??

Anyways, anyone know of any other good on-line sites for buying airline tickets? I need to get from Norfolk back to Buffalo on Tuesday the 22nd, and the cheapest on Priceline is for $124 tax included. See if anyone can do any better (and get me home sometime before 3pm :stuck_out_tongue: )

Thanks y0…

i had no idea you sold a car…

www.lastminutetravel.com always worked good for me

Sean, when are you driving down? If I knew ahead of time I would of taken off and followed you down and drove you back! Road trips rule!!!

you are complaining at $124 ??!!! :gtfo:

lol, going to be a kickass trip actually

driving to DC on saturday afternoon to meet my friend, then driving down to his place in VA beach sunday, chilling there sunday and monday, then coming home tuesday…

and no, im not complaining for $124 (although i just found one for $118 :P), but im a cheap bastard so there :slight_smile:

winnAr

$113

thanks a lot dude :tup:

:tup: always glad to help