cheap airline tickets?

i need 2 tickets to PBI (west palm beach or ft lauderdale) leaving on March 8th evening or march 9th morning and returning to buffalo on the 19th or earlier

whos got the hook up? anybody… so far the cheapest i got is about 450 bucks a piece…

thanks
-will

i jsut had to book some tickets, i checked all the discount travel sites, orbitz, travelocity, cheaptickets etc…

then i checked all the airlines websites and i actually get the best deal from the delta website, the flight from the actual delta website was 5$ cheaper than on the discount sites

IMO, check all the websites (the discount websites and the actual airlines website) and compare prices/flight times/layovers etc…

try
jetblue.com
united.com
usair.com
northwest.com
delta.com
airtran.com
southwest.com
etc…

my advice for maybe finding even cheaper tickets, do a search for any other local airports near wes palm, there might be another airport thats close and cheaper to fly into, and also if you dont mind a drive check to see about flying out of rochester once in a while it might be cheaper to fly out of there

hope that helps

i will start my search… thanks for the advice… anybody here a travel agent… or get a discount?

jetblue had them for $69 one way to miami area…

jsut a little advice on the airlines…
based on my expereince, AirTran SUCKS ASS!!! very small seats, very rude personell, very small plaes that are way overstocked.
Continental is awsome (i persoanlly try to always fly continental) and i hear wonderful things about jet Blue. I’ve also flow Southwest, and they are pretty good too. Airtran is usually gonna be the cheapest, but in my opinion, its worth even the extra $20 or whatever to go to southwesnt or continental. florida isnt exactly a short flight either, so you’re gonna want to be comfortable and not be miserable. just offering up some infor based on my personal experience. i dont fly on a very regular basis, but i fly often enough to kno what airlines are shit and what ones are decent. hope that helps out a little bit

i’m flying to fort meyers the9th and coming back the 17th. round trip was $234. that was on priceline…they seem to have the best prices.

point of advice. if at all possible depart/arrive on weekdays. saves alot.