HOLY crapola!! v. airline tickets

just went on travelocity…booked ROUND TRIP tickets for 2 to Vegas for $150 RT/ea. I checked prices last week and they were $245 RT/ea. Not the shitty Southwest flights either.

I think there is a 2 day sale on tickets…

If you’re looking to book tickets anywhere, TODAY is the day to do it.

www.travelocity.com

:grouphug:

good looks.

shitty southwest flights?

nothing wrong with southwest, non stop, and cheap, what else are you looking for

Economy in the toilet and cheap gas = WIN

I personally am not a fan of southwest. I love Jet Blue and when I was waiting at the airport to go to Atlanta on Southwest, my coworker was like “we need to go line up so we get good seats”. It was that moment I realized I hated southwest.

not being herded like a cow into my seat?:shrug:

I travel a good amount for work and I prefer soutwest to a lot of other airlines.

When I have the choice to fly southwest I take it over united, AA, and Delta.

I go by whatever airline is convienent time-wise and if they have an AMEX supported Airport Club

I fly ALOT, and am a corporate pilot, and prefer SouthWest or JetBlue to any major, such as AA, delta, etc. Escpecially for booking and lack of fees, SW ftw.

yea… i actually prefer SW also for more reasons than price. However, still sweet dealz

i guess all it takes in one bad experience.

I am going to SF for $211 next week.

But I’m flying Southwest, because I prefer not to have to pay to check my luggage.

I can’t say I have ever had a bad experience there, just don’t like the idea of having to line up to pick your seat. I would rather show up 30 min before my flight leaves to the gate and wander on the plane to my assigned seat like civilized people. None of the get in line shit.

Yeah I love the Platinum Amex card for all the free airport lounges

that’s why I hate delta, united, aa. I’ve had many bad experiences on them.

Wow, we looked at going to Tahoe but it was crazy, the price is about half now.

just a tip for anyone, i’m a little weary myself booking through expedia/orbitz/travelocity/etc…so what to do is find your cheapest flight, see what airline it’s through, and then book straight through the airline. i feel a little safer that way and it’s usually a few dollars cheaper too.

wow, that is cheap. Maybe I will book a flight to vegas just for lunch?

Booked a flight to Puerto Rico in July for another cruise.

Booked a round trip flight to Jacksonville, FL for $160 all in all, thought that was a pretty good deal

$200 round from Buffalo to Houston. Cheaper then driving.

*Cheaper then me driving lol.