Cheap dates?? WHere & what?

did u hit that ish?

If you want something a bit different, and she happens to like being outside. The metal sculpture park is the southtowns area has more than enough between both sections to take up a day or two even.

Only real issue is it’s probably a hour away from you.

I so disagree.

I would love to go play video games or lasertron. It’s fun, slightly competitive, and you can let loose without worrying about having a lot of conversation. Of course, it depends on the girl too.

:clap:

I love Dave and Busters. The last date I went on there worked awesome. We got the dinner/game card combo thing so we ate and talked and then got to have fun and play a few video games. Skeeball FTW. Also, you can sit at the bar and have a drink after. The whole night only cost like 40-50 bucks.

Lasertron is fun to run around and they have a bar there too that you can sit and have a drink but the only problem is that if its the first date, you dont really have a chance to sit and talk since you are running around.

I would marry a girl who would think a night of Halo 3 on Xbox Live is a good night or paintball. lol.

make her pay …ftw thats what i did

but one of our first dates was the sunset at chestnut ridge park

also the eternal flame is on seufert rd right near there

links:
http://www.naturalhighs.net/waterfalls/falls00/eternal.htm

Wow that one is actually really cool. If I end up seeing this girl this week I might defiantly try to hit up that place with her.

if 4doorbabe comes in she will tell you…it was a great time

also if she likes climbing there is a like 100ft climb up the side that is fun to… but just dont fall

also if you do this do the flame first then the sun …the flame is cool at night but if you dont know the area it would not be a good idea

these sound promising, keep em coming guys!

MORE cmon you single bastards, ask some friend etc. i need fresh idea’s!

That described frost12580 perfectly.

Glen Falls and Niagara Falls are nice. Free…

word. went to the falls last week. Need something real good quick! doesnt have to be free.

I haven’t been in buffalo for a bit, but ice cream at Anderson’s on main st and glen falls usually worked well

http://www.waymarking.com/wm/details.aspx?f=1&guid=53c35c6b-8233-4e51-93ac-5d40201cd3c4

ya but the weather is gettin brisker by the day. I need something fun unique and in wny! I am thinkin the maze would be fun but its just not enough. I need to plan a nice day or event.

If you want to take a drive down the 219:
Griffis Sculpture Park
Little Rock City

or a long drive
Rock City Park

http://www.enchantedmountains.info/what_to_do/parks-nature.asp

do you have personality? usually that helps:)

I just found a good one. Not first date but there is a road on Grand Island when you get of at the first exit by Tim Horton’s turn left. There is a road called Love Road. I took a girl up there and took a cheesy picture kissing there. She loved it.

50 cent bowling at transit lanes mon and thurs nights after 10 and then take her to tim hortons right next door or applebees across the street for 1/2 off appetizers after 10 on mon-fri. Cheap is my middle name.

Gabriels Gate for dinner, cheap, good food, dark cozy atmosphere. Go walk the length of the catwalk at squaw island. Once you get past the shit smell from the sewage plant it’s great :stuck_out_tongue:

Leftbank is always nice, dinner is not cheap, but walk over to essex and get hammered for cheap.

Fort Niagara at night is awesome. No one is there most of the time. There is a hill you can look out the lake and see from Burlington to Oshawa, ON. The toronto skyline is awesome. The slience is deafening. You can fuck on the hill under the stars and no one will ever bother you. Bring a blanket :stuck_out_tongue:

Ellicotville is awesome for dinner and drinks. Just don’t get too hammered it’s a little bit of a drive home.

These are all relatively mild things to do in the area because there really isn’t too much going on other than parks and nature stuff.

Things I like to do depending on the girl are

walking elmwood, going for a long drive and just talking or playing karaoke with random radio stations that’s always a blast if you can’t have fun you got nothing, Toronto, go to allen and bar hop, hate on people, people watch…then hate, look in the artvoice for whats going on for that night and pick something fun. Usually a good show or event going on. If the event turns out to suck, just hate on everyone. Nothing brings 2 people together like picking out the flaws of others :stuck_out_tongue:

One thing you are leaving out here is what does she like to do? If you don’t know then make a date where you can just hang out and get to know her. Make sure that you don’t give off the friend vibe. Flirt with her, who gives a fuck, if it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out but it’s a good time regardless. If you are not slightly aggressive your gonna get the friend card fast. Trust me lol. I have had alot of practice in the last year and a half some good some bad.

Do things that make you happy first. If your having a good time it’s usually easier to give off a general vibe of a good time.

In the end it’s all a learning experience so treat it as such. Then there is no bad outcome.