Date/things to do ideas...

ok, i was just thinking about things to do with a completely new girl, im talking a girl that you barely know, almost like a blind date situation, what types of things are there to do in NY? Canada? This girl has never been to new york before and is looking to have a good/memorable time (thats the angle this needs to be looked at from) What things are there to do?

I.e. she wants to see the falls, because she never has before… so the falls would be a good idea, but elaborate on what and where are key points to see?

now on a nice night, where is a nice place to go? shes not into drinking really… so im not looking for a bar…

btw what happened to the CHEAP DATE, THINGS TO DO WHEN YOUR BORED thread that used to be here, i couldnt find it…??

thanks

dude if she is into you, she will like just spending time with you. she dosent need anything other than you to amuse her. if she needs expensive things… run away. its not worth it.

fucking take her places you like to go to. if she dosent like it, oh well. these things happen.

yeah man, just take her to the falls, take her out to eat somewhere decent up there - there’s some places that cost a touch more, but aren’t all ghettofab - and won’t eat all your cash. just do that and if you guys have good chemistry, it’ll be a good time. that’s what i’d do in your situation. nothing freakishly expensive or elaborate… show her the falls and take her to dinner :tup:

and uh, if there’s no chemistry, y’know - that sucks :slight_smile:

definitely… im just trying to think of things that would be a good way of getting to know somebody especially somebody whos never been to ny

she wants to see the falls, so i’ll probably take her there, but that is only one day… what things are there to do at the falls? is the maid of the mist worth it? the cable car things? these are the things i need insight on…

‘only one day’… hrm

is this a date, or is she coming up to spend multiple days with a dude she doesn’t know very well at all?

EDIT:

1. choke a bitch

2. dispose of body (got the falls right there man)

3. take yourself to denny’s! you’ve earned it

might be coming up with for a couple days, its a weird situation, but she sounds sweet and sounds like we would have fun together… the plan would be to do a one day/night but i have a feeling it would turn into a couple days before she goes back home… thats why im trying to figure out what the best course of action would be… i do like the dennys plan though (theres always a back up ;))

besides this thread is good for any future date… not just this scenario…

anybody know what happened to that old thread on cheap date ideas? or w/e it was… i searched and couldnt find it

found it… ubrf doh http://www.ubrf.org/forums/showthread.php?t=62648&highlight=things+falls

I’d take her for a ride on the crotch rocket.

Then maybe she’d be in the mood for a motorcycle cruise around town.

Did you meet her on myspace?

Did her sweet angles reel you in?

do falls and dinner somewhere, walk around the falls and/or clifton hill… if it’s her first time on clifton hill she’ll love it. lol

that should make her happy enough

1. take her out to eat at places ONLY buffalo has to offer. ie, somewhere with good wings/pizza, caugh mighty taco caugh, beef on weck etc.

2. take her to see the falls! one of the 7 wonders of the world. she needs to see it.

3. make sweet sweet love down by the fireplace with cocanuts and bananas.

Show her how big your balls are.

By taking her down the falls in a 2 person barrel.

Falls…Rain Forest Cafe…cave of the winds is kinda fun…wirlpool tours is also sweet…I think kinda expensive but if you want to go cheap…take her on a picnic to a park. Mississippi Mudds by the river is fun and not too expensive…Thursday in the Square is free and fun…DON’T take her to Denny’s unless you realize you don’t really like her :wink:

Dude.

LSF For Lyfe.

lsf… bro, were not on the same page… im still trying to figure that out

lick, suck and fuck

4L

u need to hump that shit into submission LSF style - 4L

shes a classy girl… there will be none of that…

ok so heres the problem with the bike… you cant talk when you are on it, so i will probably do mississippi muds on the bike, and then the falls also maybe go up to toronto, what else do people have in mind? any beaches that are nice at night? during the day?

sunset bay … you can drive…talk…if you don’t like her…leave her there :wink:

i went there 2 weeks ago, thats a good idea, and the drive is just long enough too…

ROFLMAO, are you serious