Sick of same ol boring date places and things to do - what to do tonight?

theres gotta be something or somwhere i can take her that we havent done or been too. we are starting to redo somethings and its lame as hell.

what do u guys got?

AJ’s Grand Prix? lol

EDIT:

If it wasn’t tonight and it was a during the day on the weekend there would be a lot more to do.

You can literally do any type of activity and call it a date. Just try random shit.

Kayak down near Zoar or even in Buffalo
Holiday Valley has some cool summer stuff
Indoor skydiving in NF
Wine trails
Boat trip

I always liked going out and doing something cool for a date rather than sitting at a restaurant and have the person on the other side of the table pretend that they don’t want to ravage whatever morsel is left on their plate.

Go for a nice lil walk at a park :slight_smile:

I went to griffith sculpture park the other day and had a blast

Maybe it’s time to trade her in already lol.

I know these are kind of lame, but at least your are not sitting on the couch…

-Walk through beaver island park
-Bike ride on ellicott creek trail, or Clarance bike path
-Fire in backyard
-Go rent kayaks at that place at the end of Parker by the creek
-Hit some golf balls at the driving range
-Majestic trails and rent ATV’s

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=tifft+nature+preserve&fb=1&gl=us&hq=tifft+nature+preserve&hnear=0x89d3126152dfe5a1:0x982304a5181f8171,Buffalo,+NY&view=map&cid=5005510055358240334&ll=42.851318,-78.858082&spn=0.008054,0.021136&z=16&iwloc=A

tift nature preserve

the boat harbor has a nice trail to walk along the water… I ended up there yesterday.

This is a cool spot, been going there since I was a kid. You can birdwatch on platforms in the back by the ponds or you can walk toward the front in the hills and get a decent view of the lake (and the one old grain elevator).

Be careful though, the place actually used to be a landfill and there’s spots where tires are coming through the ground haha.

day trip to ithaca and check out the falls/food

Tift is great. No one can hear her scream.

On a real note … take her shooting. Nothing hotter than a chick who can actually shoot.

http://senses.thirdi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sutra.jpg

Just saying… I’m sure you’ll find something new in there.

The fiancee and I joined an adult kickball league just as something to do…yes I said kickball.

I play kickball too :tup:

Medievil times

:cheers: me too. but our team is to big and its to slow pace and boring right now. Hope a bunch of the people dont show next game.

its not fun when i bump her into the walls and race when she is being gay wasting 20 dollars going 10 mph

sucks at swiming and is a beach girl not swiming
valley, good idea
indoor skydiving is badass and this is def something I havent done yet - WINNER
wine trails isnt a good, spur of the moment thing
boat trips = me fishing and f the chick hahaha

ok only men can reply to my question not fggts

i never just sit on the couch =]
bike rides are too long waaaawaaaaaa
fire is lame and my cousin already burned all my wood and lawn
sucks at swiming
she would hit me with the clubs

she would shoot me

hahaha thanks guys, im thinking about the indoor skydiving

hahaha

Well I see you didnt like the book idea. haha

If you dump her and find another one, you have a list of new dates to use.

It’s pathetic that besides the walk in the park, my gf would want absolutely nothing to do with those ideas.

Let her drive your car down the track at Shred/Ragan!!! We can put my GoPro camera in the interior and film her reaction.