Give me some ideas

Heyy,

What are some hot spots in your town for dates?

Something unusually different, unique.

All suggests welcome, restaurants/attractions/etc.

Whitby can be boring…

Not much help but try finding some place downtown Toronto?

I was up at the CN Tower 360 degree for dinner with the wife on Saturday night. If you make your reservation for 430 you catch a a pretty sweet sunset, if it’s clear. Service was great, food was satisfactory.

Another idea I was looking at was a dinner boat cruise.

if you are in whitby, go to the villa. Great Japanese food there. I personally like Sultans Tent in toronto. Moroccan(sp?) food and a belly dancer comes out after dinner and dances around inviting the ladies in the house to belly dance with her… see if your date is game lol.

How much did that cost you in total roughly? Food + entrance fee?

I have done that before and if you dine at the restaurant you dont pay to go up to the top and you can check out the tower after you finish eating. I would say on average between a meal and drinks will run you about 60 a person.

wow that’s expensive! The food better be good…

Been downtown a couple times, plays, dining.
Just, kinda want some feedback on some personal favourites.

you know it is pretty good… I mean i have been to better but a part of what you pay is to have the view and to be able to walk around the tower after… i really like sultans tent though… it will run you about the same price but the atmosphere and the belly dancer is awesome

if you’re going to go up to the CN tower for a romantic dinner, you might as well go to Canoe, where there is both the view, and the food.

I heard Canoe is good too

Wheres Canoe?
And what view…is good?

Yeah it was expensive, well over 200 before the tip. I had the 16 ounce AAA steak…I’ve had better cuts from the supermarket. But we didn’t go for the food. They have a pretty amazing selection of wine and obviously the view was amazing.

They also offer two prix fixe menus, one for 55 and one for 68, each includes your choice of 2 or 3 pre selected aps, mains and deserts.

Also, Medieval Times is something that I’ve done in the last 4 weeks and it was pretty cool. They served tomato bisk, garlic bread, ribs +chicken and an apple pastry desert. you eat it all with your hands. Also good food and good experience for something different. Go early though and get good seating…first come.

head for the next SON meet, that will get her hot and ready.
but for real go out for couple drinks,bite to eat then take her out to see a live stage show like dirty dancing etc. Im going there with my GF soon, live shows are always a good call IMO. hope that helps a little :slight_smile:

^
lol one step ahead, bite to eat than went to see Dirty Dancing.
overall it’s well worth the money, good play.
just want something, out of the ordinary.

^ ok in that case take her to a swingers club (switch it up a little:) ), I think theres on downtown T.O.lol

If you want to switch it up, go to Niagara On the Lake, take her to the Shaw Festival (Spring \ Summer time) or shop at the local stores along the downtown strip.

Go for dinner at the Oban Inn, Pillar and Post or for something later in the evening and less expensive Olde Angle Inn (call to make sure the live band is playing).

Speaking of niagara, i have been recommended to a popular magician.
The name doesn’t come to mind but i’m sure you have an idea of what i’m talking about ? Any feedback