Things to do in Toronto..?

I’m going up this weekend with a bunch of friends. We’ll be there from Friday night until sometime Sunday. As for nights, we’ll just go bar hopping for a little, but if there is anywhere specific we should hit up that would be good to know.

As for days, we’re going to go to Chinatown on Saturday during the day. We’re not exactly sure what else. One of my friends back home, and I don’t know if I should believe him or not, says there are cafes in Toronto that allow for “special” smoking. Is this true and where are they?

Thanks.

not only that, but they also make milkshakes

You need to go to Markham and First Markham Place and The Pacific Mall. Also, I Maid Cafe is right nearby: www.imaidcafe.com

All the fun in the world. Taste some real Asian culture.

oh god that souds like a fuckig blast

my key doest work

Last time I went we hit up this bar/restaurant:

It was A+, from service to food to prices. I plan on going there every time I visit Toronto from now on.

What? Where?

Is that near China Town, we’ll have to check it out.

For this trip it might be a little pricey. Not looking to spend $25+ per person at one meal, but it’s a possibility.

I’ll ask my buddy. he had a boatload of stories. apparently one ~$8 milkshake is pretty damn potent. And you can rent rooms with couches and x-boxes for like $10 an hour

Walk up and down Yonge St. in the daytime. Lots of shit to do there.

visit the ACC and show some respect to the Leafs. :gotme:

well one thing u cant do is watch a hockey game live at this point

Go to a golf course and go golfing with the Leafs?

:gotme:

Many clubs…just depends what you like.

:word:

1. Find Club
  2. Enter Club
  3. Remove shirt
  4. Frolic

^ :lol:

1. Put on sunglasses

ahhhhh hahahhahahaa

+10

And if you go to a karaoke bar, you can see FormulaLS1 sing:

Don’t Cha Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like me!!! Cha Cha … Don’t Cha Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like me!!!

brendansi calls me Sunday and goes…I was in Toronto Saturday night and I took off my shirt I felt like Marcus…:headbang:

^ were you jealous that you couldnt be there?

I was :tup: