Things to do in Toronto..?

stay on topic or post more pics with your shirt off. :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmmm, I would like to see your shirt off Mrs. Karus:D Let’s see those -(.)-(.)-

I can’t wait to see Marcus he is def kicking my ass next time I run into him :tup: :lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:23,topic:28296"”]

I can’t wait to see Marcus he is def kicking my ass next time I run into him :tup: :lol:

[/quote]

Im a good sport. Payback will eventually be a bitch :smiley:

hmmmm, no comment yet from Mrs. Karus…must be snapping pics as we speak! Yahoo!!

haha

let me drive the viper.

[quote=“j_espo1,post:10,topic:28296"”]

visit the ACC and show some respect to the Leafs. :gotme:

[/quote]

edit: i meant go to the ACC and see what a Stanley Cup banner looks like.

I went there this summer and a few fun places (touristy) that me and the Miss went was:

1. cn tower - fun for a few minutes
  2. casa loma -she loved it i found it boring
  3. to zoo -always awesome
  4. science centre (meh, kinda boring)
  5. the eaton centre -huge amounts of shopping lots of cool stores
  6. walk around downtown and yonge street and eat at some cool places

If it was me, I’d personally wanna do golf this time of year as I heard that it is pretty nice golfing up in that area.

urban outfitters. go shopping.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:28,topic:28296"”]

I went there this summer and a few fun places (touristy) that me and the Miss went was:

1. cn tower - fun for a few minutes
  2. casa loma -she loved it i found it boring
  3. to zoo -always awesome
  4. science centre (meh, kinda boring)
  5. the eaton centre -huge amounts of shopping lots of cool stores
  6. walk around downtown and yonge street and eat at some cool places

If it was me, I’d personally wanna do golf this time of year as I heard that it is pretty nice golfing up in that area.

[/quote]

it is. Ask Mats (sundin) and the boys. : (

but yeah :tup: to your 1-6.

bloor st has tons of stuff, i went to ViBo restaurant, nice italian place on bloor as well

eaton centre ftw… stand outside and talk to bums if you don’t like to shop.

see a game at the stadium? not sure if anyone is playing but… check :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.marcels.com/

Great place to take the lady friend. Food and wine is awesome there.

Edit - Just read that you and a group of guy friends are going… So I’ve got nothing for ya.

OAnd I don’t know of anywhere where you can “special-smoke” legally, considering it is illegal in Ontario. Me thinks your one buddy is a 'tard.

last time i was in t dot was back in highschool, and i got a fake id on yonge st

[quote=“Marcus,post:13,topic:28296"”]

Many clubs…just depends what you like.

[/quote]

The people I’m going with aren’t that into clubs, but we’ll be hitting up some bars.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:14,topic:28296"”]

1. Find Club
  2. Enter Club
  3. Remove shirt
  4. Frolic

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:8,topic:28296"”]

I’ll ask my buddy. he had a boatload of stories. apparently one ~$8 milkshake is pretty damn potent. And you can rent rooms with couches and x-boxes for like $10 an hour

[/quote]

Please please please find this info for me!

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:29,topic:28296"”]

urban outfitters. go shopping.

[/quote]

They have a store on Long Island also, which is where I’m from. No need to go out of the way this weekend for that (plus a B-lo store is opening over the summer).

[quote=“evolve,post:35,topic:28296"”]

last time i was in t dot was back in highschool, and i got a fake id on yonge st

[/quote]

That’s good to know, one of the people I’m going with wants to get a fake. Is Younge St. near Chinatown? I’ll also try to check out the Eaton Centre.

[quote=“MicaH,post:31,topic:28296"”]

bloor st has tons of stuff, i went to ViBo restaurant, nice italian place on bloor as well

[/quote]

Sweet, I’ll try to check it out.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:32,topic:28296"”]

eaton centre ftw… stand outside and talk to bums if you don’t like to shop.

see a game at the stadium? not sure if anyone is playing but… check :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

No, no games or concerts this weekend, I looked into it.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:33,topic:28296"”]

Edit - Just read that you and a group of guy friends are going… So I’ve got nothing for ya.

[/quote]

Nope, never said a group of guys. 2 girls, another dude and me.

Keep 'em coming.

Like Sushi? Sushi on Bloor. Nuff Said.

You will get more (great) sushi than you can imagine for 1/4 the cash you would pay anywhere else.

Visit the Distillery District and the Mill St Brewery (they also have a restaurant now). Try the Coffee Porter… mmmmmmm

Check out The Drake Hotel. http://www.thedrakehotel.ca/home.asp

Younge St always has good looking hookers after 9 :slight_smile:

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:36,topic:28296"”]

They have a store on Long Island also, which is where I’m from. No need to go out of the way this weekend for that (plus a B-lo store is opening over the summer).

[/quote]

oh. didnt know that. and i know about the store in buffalo. i’ve been anticipating this for a while now. it needs to be open already.