Things to do in Toronto..?

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:7,topic:28296"”]

Is that near China Town, we’ll have to check it out.

For this trip it might be a little pricey. Not looking to spend $25+ per person at one meal, but it’s a possibility.

[/quote]

It wasn’t that expensive. Also you have to think canadian pricing/exchange rate. That $50 meal would only be about $35 here and include a few beers etc etc.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:18,topic:28296"”]

brendansi calls me Sunday and goes…I was in Toronto Saturday night and I took off my shirt I felt like Marcus…:headbang:

[/quote]

HAHA. It was only for a second. (Although, we were all going to grab some shades and take our shirts off and take a picture just for nyspeed) :biglaugh:

It’s hard not to find stuff to do up there. Good advice in this thread though! :tup:

There are previous threads on this topic so search it up for more ideas

[quote=“02CelicaGt,post:41,topic:28296"”]

It wasn’t that expensive. Also you have to think canadian pricing/exchange rate. That $50 meal would only be about $35 here and include a few beers etc etc.

[/quote]

not any more, the exchange rate is the suck. like 1.10

Just stay away from church St unless your gay (which I know your not Mike) or looking for a hooker. Pacific mall is ok. I forgot what club I hit up last time i was up there for work but the… Toronto girls > Buffalo Girls…

[quote=“jrod0187,post:45,topic:28296"”]

Toronto girls > Buffalo Girls…

[/quote]

FOR SURE!!!

check out west queen west and little italy. greektown is pretty cool too. definetly buy a day pass/weekend pass for the cable cars. so worth the money.

[quote=“dozr,post:38,topic:28296"”]

Like Sushi? Sushi on Bloor. Nuff Said.

You will get more (great) sushi than you can imagine for 1/4 the cash you would pay anywhere else.

Visit the Distillery District and the Mill St Brewery (they also have a restaurant now). Try the Coffee Porter… mmmmmmm

Check out The Drake Hotel. Eat, Drink, Sleep + Shop | Unique & Boutique Hotels | The Drake

[/quote]

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:40,topic:28296"”]

oh. didnt know that. and i know about the store in buffalo. i’ve been anticipating this for a while now. it needs to be open already.

[/quote]

I love Sushi, I’ll try to go there one night. That Drake hotel looks amazing, and cheep as hell for what you get. I wish I had seen that before I booked where I’m staying now. It would of only been like $20 more for both nights if I read it right. Maybe I’ll go to dinner there the other night, are prices reasonable for that as well?

[quote=“02CelicaGt,post:41,topic:28296"”]

[/quote]

Oh true, I was thinking USD the whole time.

[quote=“JezikaTee1983,post:47,topic:28296"”]

check out west queen west and little italy. greektown is pretty cool too. definetly buy a day pass/weekend pass for the cable cars. so worth the money.

[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, we’ll have a car up there parked in Municipal parking. That said, one of the girls I’m going with likes riding subways…so this sounds like a great idea. All of these places (greektown, chinatown, little italy, etc) are local to each other?

You’re right Jarad, I’m def not gay, haha. I’ll try to mingle with some people from Toronto, but we’re going with 2 girls anyway.

Ehhh, don’t expect too much from the exchange rate. It’s not really that much of a deal anymore because the US dollar is so weak.

:word:

On Saturday it was 7.5%. I debated on even exchanging.

For the night I exchanged 300USD : Got approx 320CDN.

:bloated:

dont go with 400 and blow it on booze and steak. i still regret it but boy was that a good steak

from what i remember they are all within walking distance of eachother.