Going to Toronto tomorrow, what to do that is off the beaten path????

I am taking the wife to Toronto for a overnight, we are staying at King st and Younge so anything around that area would work best. If I have to drive its ok too if its worth it… I plan on having a simple dinner and drinks then walking over to the Air Canada center to surprise her with Beyonce Tickets I bought her. She doesnt know that we are going up there or to the concert. I plan on leaving early and getting there around 12:00 and check in is at 3:00. So from 12-3 I would like something different to do around there. Any ideas.

Let me know where you’re staying (hotel wise) and how everything works out. Heading up there with Cougarspeed and Gus for Queens of the Stone Age in September.

Lol @ Beyonce tickets, go check out the “show” that’s a better surprise

↑ I am going to the show, its only us two. Im actually looking forward to it, it should be entertaining plus there is Beer there to keep it fun for me.

Beyonce is good stuff. Her last album was awesome. Yea, I said it. Idgaf lol

Just saw JT and Jay Z there Wednesday.

Do the Tower and see some sights and get dinner.

The Brass Rail is like 10 minutes away. :wink:

Get a bag of milk?

Strip Club?

Distillery district or casa loma depending on timing and preference

That’s the “show”

Im old…in my day we called it the Strip Club or the Titter

You don’t have to drive all the way to Toronto for the Canadian Ballet.

You could check out the Kensington Market. King and Younge is in the heart of downtown so there are a crazy amount of shops and boutiques to check out. There is a sweet alley behind Queen street with a ton of awesome street art that was sanctioned by the city like 20 years ago. Also the distillery district is worth checking out. Or driving up to the zoo, couldn’t walk to that.

younge near the eaton center is where I got my fake ID back when I was 17 :tspry:

Nick Papagiorgio from Huma

In the software business.