I need toronto advice!!!

Where is a happening place in downtown Toronto on Tuesday night???

brass rail

indeed.

just walk/drive along King between bathurst and spadina, or along college between bathurst and dufferin, or along peter between front and queen. Go wherever you see the most people.
Good luck!

What are you looking for?

were looking for a place to drink where women would be present

hopefully not to far from our hotel which is on queens quay and lower simco

we’ll check out the brass rail, it shouldn’t be to far by cab i guess

By the way, we went to Cobra last night and it was the worst place i’ve ever been. All the girls were stuck up bitches, we had to pay 20$ cover and no drinks were included and the place closes at 2? wtf? i miss montreal. lol

brass rail.

Chuck E Cheese !?

umm…ok

I just found out the brass rail is a skin bar. Not exactly what I was looking for, seeing as you can’t even touch the fucking women here. I’m from Montreal, it would be like a japanese dude going from tokyo to bagdad for sushi.

I’m looking for a bar/club that is booming on tuesdays!! lol

lol why toronto ur in the place to be already

^what he said.

Welcome to Toronto. One of the best times I had in my life was with my friends from Montreal. The women are more attractive physically and personality wise. Just way more enjoyable to be around, easy going, more laid back. In Toronto you get the Hollywood attitude and snob, you’d swear you were trying to pick up a celebrity model, actress, or singer, instead of another average city girl.

PS…Tell me next time you are coming here, I will pay you for St-Hubert’e, and a poutine from Memo’s on St-Catharines. Hell, I will settle for combo número Huit from La Belle Province. I don’t care about it being cold, I’m not fussy…I’m serious about the St-Hubert’s…sooo good. Their Texas chicken breast is to die for.

I’m in Toronto until next Monday.

And Feint, I’m confused by your post, are you in mtl or tdot? lol Either way, I totally get what you are saying, it’s exactly the attitude I got last night. No girl in Montreal would give you that attitude!

So your saying its easier to get laid in Montreal than T.DOT?

if your not a baller, then yeah, big time

I wonder how Montreal differs from T.Dot or any other city?

I’ve always heard that the life in Montreal rocks but I don’t understand why getting women there would be easier than anywhere else.

Or maybe it’s just T.Dot with extremely stuck up people shrugs

Montreal has a higher population of hot girls then other cities and they are really chill and friendly. I’ve noticed in Toronto, the percentage of hot girls in the 18-25 range is like .000001% and any girl who is a 5/10-10/10 is a stuck up bitch.

I saw like 5 fat girls in a week in Quebec. It was great. Show up at St-Sauveur and see so much natural beauty. Walk down the streets of Montreal and it’s the same. Eat at St-Hubert’s in Laval and a beautiful, warm-eyed French girl that can speak less English than I can French, serves us with the kind of warm service that feels so absent here these days. The hot girl per capita in Quebec made me shit my pants. And they’re not just hot looks wise, but personality wise too for the most part. Nothing like here a all. It’s like Toys’R’Us full of hot French Canadian women instead of awesome toys.

I am in Mississauga right now (beside Toronto). I just miss Quebec dude. The food is way cheaper and better, places are open later, better transit, snowboarding, women, etc. Go to Swiss Chalet sometime, and you will understand why I miss St-Hubert. Or try.our poutines, which is usually mozzarella cheese on fries with gravy. Harvey’s is the closest thing we have to La Belle Province, except it’s 10x shittier.

If I spoke fluent French I’d be in Quebec in no time. You havve cheap insurance, cheap and good food, good cheese and cuisine, the hottest women I have seen in my life, JDM cars, wicked shred scene, The Empire Shakedown, Mont Avilla, cheaper rent, better transit. You pay less than 2K a year for school I believe because of frozen tuition rates. You cannot go wrong being a bilingual Quebecer dude…Seriously.

European influence=European mentality.

Anyone thats been to Europe knows that women, fit or not wont have a problem striking up a conversation or having a drink with you, regardless of your looks, wallet size etc…

Somehow thats been preserved in Montreal. From my experience you can go up to pretty much anyone in Montreal and not have to worry about him/her being a complete fucktard. Dont bother going out here, women suck, most places suck. If you want women, you need to go north of Toronto, especially if youre french and in the military.

On another note, Ive always found the Brunny to be a chill place to have a few drinks and pick up some chicks, or any of the irish pubs. Dont bother with clubs/lounges in Toronto because theyre all lame, unless youre going to see a DJ.

whoever says it’s hard to pick up in T.O. is nuts.

I’m not a “baller” by any means but I pick up just about every time I go downtown. You can’t go to the snobby spots where the girls think they’re at a shoot for The Hills (anywhere on King i.e. century room, cobra, west, etc.)

Try The Madison (it’s a couple old mansions connected and turned into a huge bar with 12 separate bars inside, u can wander around and get lost all night if you’ve never been there)

Another good spot is Gracey O’Malley’s

Another good spot is Andy Pool Hall

And if you’re thinking more club over bar, try Light, Wet Bar, Rockwood,

If you like rocker chicks go to Tattoo, The Social, Dance Cave, Sneaky Dee’s,

anyone trying to disagree with me has no game lol