I need toronto advice!!!

Only downside to the Maddy is theres no dancfloor. As for the clubs you listed, pretty crap tbh.

If you liked the Boondock Saints, head to McVeighs, thats where they filmed it. Ask the owner to see the apartments upstairs.

^^ wow really? no way

boondocks 1 or 2?

the old guy with turrets’ bar? and when u say apartments do you mean the same apartment where dude breaks off the toilet and throws it off the roof?

both 1 and 2. ya the same apartments where they grab the toilet from. aside from all of this it was highly recommended to me by some irish guy that had just moved here, who also happened to have a tattoo of the prayer they say in the boondock saints, as well as a “veritas” and “aequitas” tattoo.

wow thats epic lol coincidence you think?

that’d be sweet to look down at the garbage dumpsters and what not and picture it all

wicked shit

he said he was from the same town the dudes in the movie are supposed to be from… but the dude was cool as shit, he couldve told me he was a leprechaun and i wouldve believed him. mcveighs is definitely a must see place though.

haha nothing really helpful to contribute, not from the area but Brass rail sounds like a gay club or something haha … just my 2 cents but yea hopefully the night works out man :slight_smile:

Lol I met Doug Gilmour there way back in the day

Not sure what kinda (gay) bars u going to (just messing with u) but stripper poles are mostly made of brass. Not sure where u get the connection from but we not here to judge heh

Chick n Deli on Mt. Pleasant.

EXACTLY!!! The women in Europe can’t even be compared to women in North America, the women in europe are like in a whole other class!

I have been living in Europe for 3 years now and every time I come back home to Toronto or New York I see the women there and they all seem ugly to me.
I remember last year the day after I came to Toronto I went to Yorkdale mall and I was walking through the mall and I didn’t see even 1 women that I was able to say “hey not bad at all!”

Another thing I noticed is that many North American women are overweight and they start to age from a younger age. In Europe women are aaaaaaalot more fit and they look great even in their late 40 (milf heaven over here!)

Sometimes it’s hard to picture my self moving back to Toronto in a year from now, I don’t know if I will be able to do it, most likely I will probably move back and then leave again unless something reeeeaaallly good happens to keep me there… last year I came for 3 weeks and I was excited when I was coming because I missed many things and people from Toronto but after my second week I couldn’t wait to go back to Europe lol!

As for MONTREAL !!! … Come on guys don’t compare Toronto to Montreal,… if Toronto’s nightlife and women were as half as good as Montreal’s we would be happy in Toronto!

Someone mentioned bars closing at 2:00am in Toronto LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Fucken jokes, in Europe nightclubs open at 12:00am and close at like 8:00am LOLOLOLOLOL!!! In the Greek islands like Mykonos there are nightclubs that keep going 24 hours a day!!! Fucken madness!

One bad thing about Europe… The Steaks here suck! You just can’t get a good fucken steak over here, I can’t wait to have some Canadian Grade A prime rib steak or a nice 18oz New York serloin steak!.. And other then Heineken every other beer here sucks too. Canadian beer FTMFW!

Google it

women in quebec and even ottawa are wayyy more actractive then girls here.

zanzibar? whiskys? club pro?

lol, it’s funny you should say that cause that’s exactly what it felt like at cobra!

Anyways, I talked to some girls at the show and it seems like it’s a toss up between o’malley’s and madison. We’ll see what happens later.

Thanks guys!

mtl > tdot in terms of partying for sure.

go cz? lol…

cz?

he knows… lol

Go where the girls go bro. Hit up some bars but watch the price it isn’t as cheap as you might be used to. I’ll let you know if I am hitting the show up anytime soon.

If you don’t mind me asking who/what company do you work under and for what manufacturer.

million doller strip club at airport rd

sundowner… you will be proven wrong.

RE: the rest of this thread… i heard the dudes are cuter in Montreal too.

of course they are