Wintertime..

Do ya’ll ever get together as a group and go to bars and shit? I love Montreal and would love to put together a trip with a few of you guys…

Honestly the car events have been less then impressive so I’m hoping to be able to hang out with a few of you guys outside of the car scene.

im lookin forward to hittin up some bars and clubs for sure over the winter time, its actually better than the summer in most ways except the cold factor

but montreal idk

Monteal idk? Are you fucking kidding me? I’m up for downtown Albany at anytime but Montreal is out of control…it’s the fucking sex capital OF THE WORLD!!

canada period. Vancouver, BC is where its at :giggedy

ok OK lol

montreal it is… let me get some money and i’ll hit u up if your still up for it playa

awake still 5 am ? LOL

montreal is where its at… was there for new years one year… fucking crazy

MONTREAL!!!

:benny

I love it there in the winter!!

Montreal is great during the winter…except its brutally cold and walking sucks ass

Stop being a little pussy Sean, walking around creates more body heat.

true that… also walking up there you see some funny shit with people lol

Going north when its cold doesnt make much sense to me. I cant afford to go south though.

Fuck that you need more then a sweat shirt to cruise canada during the winter. You will see a ton of interesting people

im fat so i insulate well i wanna go to canada, if we go im just gonna need some bail money…

x2

DAMN!!! i thought we were going to be talking bout studding up the quads :idiots

Should stud up the Supra, go dorifto around Colonie.

Word Word mudda fukin Word

jammer we gotta round up the troops again and head to the watering hole again.

:+1

Just say “hello”