whats cooler Montreal or Vancouver

im thinking of moving to either.

who’s lived there? whats awesome?

Ive been to both but still I want your opinions

hows car insurance and rent in either…

chime in

i know montreal is awesome because its close to the track lol.

bc has nice mountains

anything else?

whos lived there!

oh what are good areas to live in?

i think montreal is amazing, all the people there have amazing clothing style love racing and its just plain beautiful. i have nver been to van city or w/e so i am not sure.

i want to live in montreal really bad but i am not bilingual at all.

Vancouver is seriously expensive. and everyone thats gone from toronto to vancouver, has said its boring. Montreal is wicked.

both are amazing places to live in. Vancouver specifically, there are a few things compared to ontario which are more expensive, but at the same time, you get paid more.

Apart from Montreal being closer to ontario than BC is, both areas have the same sort of car insurance/rent costs. Compared to Ontario, I believe its about half the price in BC and in Montreal, i think its even less.

Wherever you go, it’ll be a good choice. BC has the scenery and the weather…Montreal has the tracks and is much closer to Ontario, if you plan on being able to keep in touch with a few people.

GL and godspeed

IMO, i’d live in BC and occasionally have a small place in Montreal. I just prefer the weather.

they both good in their own right

more asians in vancouver, i’d live there.

Bro,BC kicks ass it’s kind of expensive if you live right in Vancouver but if you live closer in the mainland like Surrey or Langley it’s not so bad.
Plus let us not forget you in driving distance of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains,SOO SICK!!!
Plus there’s tonnes of sweet tuner cars out there to buy sell and drive the piss out of!
BC for sure,Seattle is pretty sick too!
Cheers

bc is where i’d want to be
rain all the time
mountain views from everywhere
streets clean up for olympics
most people in bc mind there business
= pricey

montreal in reality is where i could afford
montreal people have serious swag
and they never sleep

i hate the french language so BC +1

plus, hugeeeeee population in chinks.

PLUS, when it snows it’s only -10, not -40.

Vancouver imo. Lots of imports around and mountains for fun :slight_smile:

vancouver . why? asians.

van.

just breathing in vancouver is worth the move. I was there a few weeks ago for the first time and it was incredible.

however, i think that for your tastes, budget etc. you’d get more out of Montreal because you can easily jump back to see your family and friends.

when you’re older and more established vancouver will be better

I hate the french. actually George St Pierre is about the only french person I can stand, I was in Montreal about two weeks ago. Party scene/Bar Scene is pretty nuts.
But some of the strip clubs are sketchy and have ugly chicks. And the french are ignorant.

Never Been to van but I’ve only heard good things about it. The only thing is as stated before its expensive.

bc, i gotta buddy living in whistler right now, says they buds cheaper and better, sicker shit to do, good nightlife, dimes everywhere, tons of jdm shite around, he didnt say anything about it being expensive but ill ask him

Montreal is sick, why dont people think its expensive there? i thought ti was more expensve then livin here in ontario, depends what ur lookin for man 2 differnt but sick plces

my view from living here for the past 30 odd years is that we have a great city and the people are amazing if you speak the language “frenglish”. But if i had to choose B.C would be a better option based on the fact that Cali is right there!

Montreal the beer is Cheaper, but they want to try and charge you 10 bucks for .5g.

^ stop buying that stuff off the corner. lol

funny you mention that, i just gotback from mtl nd when i was up there errytime i grabbed man i got juxed a bit, paid 30 for a 2.4 etc… next time i go ill just take my own haha, its decent up there still tho (the erb)