cheap gym membership [north buffalo]

saw this earlier, thought I would pass it on. 1 year membership at terries on hertel for $200 ($16/month).

I’ve been going here for over a year and love it. I highly recommend it.

http://www.workoutatterries.com/Home.html

It says 19/mth +99 down on the website, are they running a different special?

hrm, thought it said it on the website too.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Buffalo-NY/Terries-Workout-Center/168415827097

Website says it expires 9/30. 335 for a year is pretty rough. I just renewed me BAC one for a year and it was $215 for the year if I paid in full right there.

I just signed up for world gym for $160 a year - $10 a month (with 2 $20 charges a year). Its a pretty large place with brand new equipment and a basketball court.

:facepalm:

jesus fuck. its $200/year. not $20/month plus whatever. new special. its on the facebook page. its a neighborhood mom&pop gym, im impressed they dont have a geocities webiste.

and this was just to let people in the area know.

That is still a great price for a quality facility. Gym memberships over here are 85 Euro and up per month if you don’t do a year contract, and 50 Euro per month if you do contact (for a less than mediocre facility).

Fitness 19 is pretty cheap on Elmwood near the movie theatre. If you pay the $199 enrollment its like $7 bucks a month after that

Terries rules.

im a fellow terries member and i love it there…i just saw the sign in the window for 199/year when i was there today.

i used to be a member of the BAC downtown till they tried to raise my rates to like 399/year then i checked out fitness 19 and snap fitness and they both seem really cheap with not enough equipment…

My GF is a member there and you can not terminate your membership unless you pay a $199 termination fee which is fucking gay. But, when she went in there to try and straighten something out, MY GOD the asses I saw in there on the treadmills were EPIC. I’d pay $500 a month for a recliner with a view of those asses they were so good.