10$ a Month membership @ World Gym

Hey Guys, They are running a program @ world gym in hamburg, if another member refers you its only 10$ a month LIFETIME RATE (as long as you dont cancel) and a one time 20$ start up fee. If you ever had a gym membership before you know its a real good deal.

If I get four or more people to sign up Ill get 6 months for free.

Its the World gym on right by the Camp rd. and rt 20 kinda behind the dennys there. Its a real nice place, just built about a year ago alot of new equipment, basketball court, classes, etc etc.

If you want my name to sign up just pm me.

The deals only running intill 9-28 fyi.

Oooo… I might be interested in this.

how many months is the $10 promotion good for and what is the monthly rate after?

and do they have bags or any kind of mma stuff?

Im not sure, but I only pay 15$ a month guaranteed lifetime rate as long as I dont cancel. Ill see if I can find out.

No, no fighting equipment of any kind, if would be kinda cool if they did though.

When did this start? My brother and I went there a few days ago with his friend who has a membership. We only did the day membership which I think was $10. We went there to work out for a bit then play some basketball. I was wasted. My brother and I split a 1L bottle of captin right before we went.

I just got home from the gym (im a late nite kinda person) and it is a LIFETIME rate @ 10 a month as long as you dont cancel.

I got a flyer in the mail today. Yeah they got some stupid 10$ for one day thing for non members or something, complete rip-off if u ask me.

Why the hell would you go to the gym drunk?

looking to lose a few pounds?

so if i join and go for five months and pay the $20 start up fee and pay $50 for the five months and then cancel what happens?

:bloated: X 117 billion

I would be all over this if it was closer.

Not worth driving 30 min to the gym tho :frowning:

Don’t make fun of me because I’m fat! :frowning:

haha i lol’d.

:wtf:

one of the rare times i’ll agree with you

I just called them and found out that it is a minimum of 12 months. But with most gyms 140$ would only get you 4 months, not an entire year.

Im fat too, well go work out together and get not fat.I’m actually quote knowledgable when it comes to nutrition, staying healthy and losing weight, but up intill a few weeks ago I was just too lazy to try to lose weight. Ive already lost like 10 lbs in a few weeks.

For those of you closer to the williamsville area the old world gym on sheridan has $10 month memberships too.

^ Where on sheridan?

its not world gym anymore… its planet fitness, which = more cardio, less machines / squat racks / DBs etc.

edit: the AAA plaza where damons used to be

give me a cross street

That is the one near Wegmans right? That is the main one I was considering giving it’s convenient between work/home location.

This is 1 minute from work for me, Do I need a reference from another member to get the $10 a month deal?

doubt it. if so a few members go there, myself, lafengas…