Planet Fitness/World Gym fail

I’m really disappointed in the new World Gym (formerly Planet Fitness) on Sheridan.

The last time I had a membership there was summer last year. I signed up for the one summer pass with my fiance and paid the whatever fees. Come late August I canceled it.

Fast forward to today and wtf, I get a call from World Gym. They say I’ve had an open membership since that summer I signed up and that I now owe $295. lolllllllzzzzz

I explained to them that it was a temporary summer membership that I canceled, the bimbo on the phone refused to acknowledge and I told them they can call my lawyer. It’s such bullshit too because I’m moving just down the street from there and was thinking of going back.

Anyone else have World Gym try to pull this shit since they bought out PF?

sucks for you

It’s the same owners, staff etc. There is no difference. Call and talk to James. He should be able to help you out.

lol at custom title.

yeah they just switched franchises, same management

I know that i hate planet fitness. Not allowed to wear cut off t shirts, or drop weights, or grunt…hilarious

Come to World Gym. We have all kinds of fuck tards now. Nothing but grunts, sleeveless shirts and weight slamming. I would LOVE to have those rules. 100lb and 300lb guys in cut offs, people slamming 20lb dumbbells and people grunting like they are trying to pass a shit the size of a pringels can gets old quick.

they triple charged my CC for last month… i bitched and it was taken care of

they double charged me last month, i will have to give them a call about that. my friend, however, got hit with the big charge since his bank card renewed (and they didnt get the new expiration). take don’s advice and you should be OK