24 Hour Gyms?

So now that its summer and everyone except me has work at 7-8am instead of class at noon or so, everyone else goes to bed early. I think I’m going to join a 24 hour gym and start doing my workouts at night. I live right off Main at the 290 exit/kensington in williamsville. I heard planet fitness was 24 hours, but I’ve heard mixed reviews. Anyone have any input about them and/or any other 24 hour places in the northtowns?

None that I know of which sucks. I go to Golds on Wehrle which closes at 11. I work 230-11… shitty if I tend to sleep in or stay up late.

the only one that I know that is open late is the gym in the save-a-lot plaza on abbot road in lackawanna. They are open until 4am I think and maybe open back up around 5

planet fitness on sheridan by mighty in williamsville

Hmmm interesting

theres a smaller gym in NF just off the Blvd exit that is open 24 hrs… don’t know the name but do a quick search and you should be able to find it.

yup open 24 hours mon-thurs fri till 10, sat-sun till 7, tanning as well,i work there, and guess what im here now…the prices are great too, memberships as low as 10$ a month a believe.

oh and by the way, you wont find any steroid meatheads in here…giant plus++++

great atmosphere

you work there? when?

yea this place is nice I went in a couple times…

shoulda’ actually used it… :poke:

:biglol:

Stay away from Planet Fitness! At the one in Ct I go to while I’m home you can’t Deadlift, if you like grunt or drop weights they flip out. Its made for old men and girls. I hate it, not mention DB’s only up to 80lbs…

not seeing the problem here.

agreed, im very happy with planet fitness. Its nice to not be around steroid popping, grunting freaks :slight_smile:

Fitness Factory?

i go to worlds in hamburg on camp rd, opens 5am on monday doesnt close till 10pm on friday, sat and sun their open like 7 to 7 i think

same owners as the “now” planet fitness in williamsville.

planet fitness sounds pretty cool…I’m assuming they’ll let me come in and check the place out/use the stuff before I decide if I want to buy?

Oh and 2point4, they have memberships without contracts right? Nothing like paying for a year when I don’t know if i’ll be in town after this summer…

planet fitness is really nice. I went there last summer when it was world gym. I thought it was really nice, and the membership cost is pretty cheap.

tue,wed,thur 10pm-8am

contracts are like 12 month, i think you can cancel at any time tho…