24 Hour Gyms?

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:13,topic:30088"”]

not seeing the problem here.

[/quote]

I don’t know how to say this without sounding superhero gay but I don’t like it when they’re are tons of jailbait/milfs running around at the gym. I like it better when its either empty but I can stand it when its other guys. Girls just distract me too much…

Also, who can get a real back workout without deadlifts? I know I can’t…

hey joe have u been commin up here at night like midnightish, there has been a red gto up here the last few nights

a gym? whats that?

[quote=“2point4z,post:22,topic:30088"”]

hey joe have u been commin up here at night like midnightish, there has been a red gto up here the last few nights

[/quote]

yep that’d be me, i’m the bigger guy that does an hour of cardio after my workout while all you workers vacuum the place lol

Joe, care to gimme some info about this gym? I’d stop in but I won’t be in Buffalo until Tuesday and I currently am paying 35/mo for a gym I rarely go to cuz I’m not comfy there anymore.

www.planetfitness.com find williamsville
they have a basic membership for $10 a month, the $20 one with the $50 start up fee includes all kinds of cool shit

if you want to work out late at night that would be sweet, i cant do free weights right now due to lack of spotter, a partner would rock

[quote=“AshyLarry,post:21,topic:30088"”]

I like it better when its either empty but I can stand it when its other guys.

[/quote]

I totally agree… that’s why i go at either 6am or 8pm.

[quote=“AshyLarry,post:21,topic:30088"”]

Also, who can get a real back workout without deadlifts? I know I can’t…

[/quote]

I see people doing deadlifts all the time…who said you can’t do dead lifts?

Bumping this up.
Checked out the site and it looks good. So for 20/mo (regardless if its with the $50 fee or not) it says unlimited lifting and tanning? I like that combo as I need to get some color (flame suit on) but is the place decent Joe? How’s the tanning if you do that?